TS ICET Required Documents list for Counselling available. People who are going to attend Telangana ICET Certificate Verification have to submit Academic Certificates & Identity Documents at the Counselling Centre. You may also visit the Official website tsicet.nic.in for the detailed TS ICET notification.
TS ICET Exam Details
- 1 Telangana ICET 2017 Required Documents List – Certificate Verification
- 1.1 TS ICET Required Documents List Certificate Verification
- 1.2 TS ICET Counselling Required Certificates for PH/ CAP/ NCC/ Sports/ Minority Candidates
Telangana ICET 2017 Required Documents List – Certificate Verification
The Telangana Integrated Common Entrance Test Counselling started after the ICET results released. Qualified Candidates have to attend to ICET Counselling to get Admission in required college/University as per your rank. People who are searching for Documents list for Telangana Integrated Common Entrance Test have to check here. We provide a complete list of Necessary Certificates & Documents for Telangana ICET Counselling 2017. Before you attend for the certificate verification process check the list of documents to be submitted. Check Telangana ICET Exam Important Dates.
WHAT IS ICET?
ICET means Telangana State Integrated Common Entrance Test. It conducts to fill admission of MBA & MCA courses. TS ICET Qualified candidates can get a seat in Master of business Administration or Master of Computer Application colleges & universities in Telangana State. This Test is valid for a period of 1 year only. So, the people who qualified in ICET 2017 are eligible to get Post graduation Admission for the Academic year 2017-18. Telangana MBA & MCA common entrance test is conducted by Kakatiya University, on behalf of Telangana State Council of Higher Education(TSCHE), Hyderabad.
TS ICET Required Documents List Certificate Verification
Are you searching for TS ICET Required Documents list?
You are in right place to get complete details regarding ICET Counselling, Relevant documents, Counselling Procedure, Colleges List & Codes, Last rank wise colleges list & all other important details regarding Telangana ICET 2017. The Following are the necessary documents that are submitted at the time of Telangana ICET Certificate Verification 2017. Candidates advised not to forget any single document in the below list because very document are mandatory to submit at the Helpline Centres.
Documents required for TS ICET MBA MCA Counselling
- TS ICET 2017 Rank Card.
- Aadhaar Card.
- Degree marks memos and pass certificate.
- Intermediate or its equivalent Memo-cum-Pass Certificate.
- S.S.C or its equivalent Marks memo.
- TS ICET 2017 Hall Ticket.
- IX to Degree Study Certificates.
- Transfer Certificate (T.C).
- Income Certificate issued on or after 01-01-2017 by competent authority, if applicable.
- Caste Certificate issued by competent authority, if applicable.
- Physically Challenged (PH) / Children of Armed Forces Personnel (CAP) / National Cadet Corps (NCC)/ Sports and Games / Minority Certificate, if applicable.
- Residence certificate of either of parents in Telangana for a period of 10 years in the case of NonLocalcandidates.
- Residence certificate of candidates for a period of 7 years preceding to qualifying examination in the case where the candidate has no institutionalized education.
TS ICET Counselling Required Certificates for PH/ CAP/ NCC/ Sports/ Minority Candidates
Special Category Candidates need to carry the separate list of documents for the TS ICET Counselling. Check the NCC, Sports, Minority, CAP, PH, Anglo-Indian Required certificates for Counselling.
NCC & Sports
- To produce Original Certificates issued by competent authorities.
- SSC TC containing Minority Status or Certificate from the Head Master
- Certificate issued by Zilla Sainik Welfare Officer.
- Identity card.
- Discharge book (Incase of Ex-Service men).
- Service Certificate (in case of Service Men) issued by Competent Authority for verification.
- Candidates whose parents are domiciled in Telangana based on the Permanent Address/Home Town declared by them while joining the service and as recorded in their Service Register are alone eligible to be considered under “CAP” Category.
- Certificate issued by District Medical Board.
- Candidates with 40% and above disability are only eligible.
- A Certificate issued by the competent authority of their place of Residence.
- All original certificates and 2 sets of Xerox copies required for ICET Counselling.