TSICET Notification 2017 has released in the month of February. Interested candidates can apply for the Telangana State ICET Exam 2017 on Online. Willing Aspirants must apply for the TS Integrated Common Entrance Test 2017 on or before the last date. Applicants can go to the following section to get Telangana State ICET Exam 2017 details such are TS ICET Application Process, Application fee, Exam Pattern, Eligibility, and important dates. Check icet.tsche.ac.in for more updates of TSICET 2017.
Latest Update 13/02/2017: TSCHE finally released the ICET Notification for the academic year 2017-18. Aspirants who are eagerly waiting can apply online for TSICET 2017 from 14.03.2017 to 16.04.2017.
Update 23/02/2017: TS ICET 2017 Notification released TODAY! Students can hurry up to apply Online for the Telangana ICET 2017 before the Last date i.e., 06/04/2017.
Update 20/02/2017: The TSCHE will release the Telangana ICET Notification on 21st February 2017. TS ICET Online Application Link starts from 21st February 2017.
TS ICET Exam Details
- 1 TSICET Notification 2017 – www.tsche.ac.in
- 1.1 TSICET 2017 Exam Notification
- 1.2 Telangana ICET 2017 Eligibility Criteria
- 1.3 Telangana State ICET 2017 Online Application
- 1.4 TS ICET 2017 New Syllabus & Exam Pattern
- 1.5 Download TS ICET 2017 Notification PDF
TSICET Notification 2017 – www.tsche.ac.in
TS ICET 2017 Notification has released recently by the Telangana State Council of Higher Education, Hyderabad. As we all know, ICET Notification is to provide admissions for the graduates into M.B.A. and M.C.A. courses of all the Universities and their affiliated colleges in Telangana State. Kakatiya University, Warangal is going to be conducting the Telangana State Integrated Common Entrance Test (TSICET) for the academic year 2017-2018 on behalf of Telangana State Council of Higher Education.
Candidates who are eagerly waiting for the TS ICET Notification 2017 can apply Online mode. Interested candidates can check the complete details of Telengana ICET 2017 Exam such are the application fee, eligibility, online application process, important dates. Willing applicants submit the Telangana ICET 2017 Online Applications at the official website on or before the last date. Online Registration for the TSICET 2017 is available from March 2017 to April 2017. Hence, candidates can also apply up to May 2017 with Late Fee.
TSICET 2017 Exam Notification
|TSICET Exam 2017|
|Name of the Board||Kakatiya University, Warangal.|
|Name of Exam||Telangana State Integrated Common Entrance Test.|
|Exam Level||State Level.|
|Application Registration Starts from||14th March 2017.|
|Exam Date||18th May 2017.|
|Official Website||www.tsicet.org / www.kakatiya.ac.in / icet.tsche.ac.in|
Telangana ICET 2017 Eligibility Criteria
Aspirants who are going to apply for the Telangana State ICET 2017 Exam should check eligibility criteria issued by the officials. We have provided the required TSICET Notification eligibility conditions such are educational qualifications & age limit.
Educational Qualification for TS ICET 2017
- For MBA: Candidates Should complete Bachelors Degree from a recognized College of minimum three years duration with at least 50% marks (45% marks in case of reserved categories) in the qualifying examination.
- For MCA: Candidates Should complete Bachelors Degree from a recognized College of minimum three years duration with at least 50% marks (45% marks in case of reserved categories) in the qualifying examination with Mathematics at 10+2 level.
TS ICET Notification 2017 details
Online Registration Fee
Candidates have to pay the Application Fee or Late Fee if applicable to TS/AP Online Centers/Citizen Service Centers, e-Seva Centers in T.S. & A.P. Aspirants can also pay the fee through Credit Card/Debit Card/ Net Banking.
- For SC/ST Candidates: Rs. 250/-
- For Others: Rs. 350/-
- Applicants can apply for the TS ICET Exam im May with the late fee.
- So, it is better to apply as early as possible.
Telangana State ICET 2017 Online Application
Candidates can check the TSICET Notification Application Process 2017 here. We have provided the step by step ICET online application process in this section. Aspirants have to apply through Online Mode Only. Online Registration for the TS ICET 2017 is available from 03/03/2017 to 06/04/2017 without any Late Fee. Candidates can also apply up to 16/05/2017 with late fee of Rs. 10,000/-. The Board will reject the applications which are sent after the last date.
How to apply Online for TS ICET 2017?
- Firstly, log on to the official website www.tsicet.org
- Click on “Apply Online.”
- Then, pay the Registration Fee using any of the Modes Mentioned on the Website.
- After Successful Completion of Fee Payment Proceed with Application Form Filling.
- Therefore, Enter your Payment Reference ID & Transaction ID and proceed with filling the Application with Complete Details.
- Finally, submit the Application and Take Printout of the Application for future reference.
Regardless of all this process, candidates can apply for TS ICET 2017 with one click on below link. So, to Apply Online for Telangana State Integrated Common Entrance Test 2017 click on below link. Do not forgot to follow the Instructions while filling ICET Application Form.
Important Dates for TS ICET 2017
Candidates can check the Telangana ICET 2017 important dates here.
- Starting Date for Submission of Online Application: 14/03/2017.
- Last Date for Submission of Online Application:
- (Without Late Fee) Only Registration Fee: 16/04/2017.
- With Late Fee of Rs. 500/- + Registration Fee: 24/04/2017.
- With Late Fee of Rs. 2,000/- + Registration Fee: 02/05/207.
- With a Late fee of Rs. 5,000/- + Registration Fee: 08/05/2017.
- With a Late fee of Rs. 10,000/- + Registration Fee: 14/05/2017.
- TSICET 2017 Exam date: 18/05/2017.
Check List of Telangana ICET Exam 2017 Important Dates.
Regional Test Centers for TS ICET Exam 2017
TS ICET 2017 New Syllabus & Exam Pattern
TSICET Exam Conducting Institute may change the Syllabus and Exam Pattern every year. So, candidates applying for the ICET Exam has to check the ICET Syllabus and Exam to prepare and perform well in the Exam. For those candidates who have applied for the TSICET Notification 2017, here we are providing the complete Syllabus and Exam Pattern.
TS ICET Syllabus:
- Data Sufficiency.
- Problem Solving.
- Mathematical Ability.
- Arithmetical Ability.
- Statistical Ability.
- Communication Ability.
TS ICET 2017 Exam Pattern:
- Total Questions: 200.
- The medium of Test: English.
- Exam Duration: 2.5 hours.
|Section||Subject||Number of Questions|
|Section- A||Analytical Ability||75 Questions|
|Section-B||Mathematical Ability||75 Questions|
|Section-C||Communication Ability||50 Questions|
Download TS ICET 2017 Notification PDF
The candidates who wish to apply for the TS ICET Exam can download and go through the TSICET Notification 2017 carefully. Don’t miss even a single line. If happens, you may have to face some issues later. Be cool and apply online for the Telangana MBA MCA Entrance Exam after reading the notification and important instructions completely.
Telangana ICET Exam Pattern 2017 & ICET Previous Papers
To start the exam preparation, initially you need to check the Latest TS ICET Syllabus & Exam Pattern 2017. Download the Telangana ICET Previous Years Question Papers Pdf to know the difficulty levels of previous years ICET.
TSICET Hall Ticket
Inorder to know your Icet Exam Center and Exam Date & Timings, you need to download the Telangana ICET Exam Hall Ticket. Quick link to get the TS ICET Admit Card 2017 can be enclosed below.