The final notice for the Central Teacher Eligibility Test, or CTET 2023, will be sent out by the Central Board of Secondary Education (CBSE). It’s important to remember that the CTET 2023 is held twice a year, and the CTET July 2023 Application Form will be out soon. The CBSE hasn’t said exactly when the CTET July 2023 notice will be sent out yet, but it will be soon.
CTET stands for the Central Teacher Eligibility Test. It is a national test for deciding who can be a teacher. It has two parts: paper I and paper II. Paper I is set up for teachers of grades 1 through 5, and Paper 2 is set up for teachers of grades 6 through 8. The CTET test in 2023 will be held in many different languages and in many different cities all over the country. The CTET application form is now scheduled to be available in the next few weeks.
CTET Application Form 2023
Every year, the Central Teacher Eligibility Test (CTET) is put on by the Central Board of Secondary Education (CBSE). Form for applying to CTET in July 2023 If you want to teach in a government or government-supported school, you can apply online. CTET will be held at the national level in July 2023 to find out who is qualified to be a teacher for grades 1 through 8.
The official notice for the CTET 2023 July exam will be posted on the official website, ctet.nic.in. This is a good chance for people who want to make teaching their job. Here, you’ll find the dates for when online registration starts, when the CTET registration form 2023 deadline is, how much the application fee is, and any other important dates for the CTET Application Form 2023 July Session. The full notification will also include these dates.
Important Dates for CTET 2023
|27 April 2023
|Last Date For Submit Online Form
|26 May 2023
|Last Date For Pay Exam Fee
|27 May 2023
|Last Date For Complete Form
|27 May 2023
|July to August 2023
|July to August 2023
Application Fee for CTET 2023
|Paper 1 or 2 Fee
|Both Paper 1 & 2 Fee
Central TET 2023 Eligibility Criteria
For Primary Teacher:
- 12th grade with at least a 50% average and also passed a two-year teaching degree.
- NCTE law from 2002 says that a teacher must have a 12th-grade diploma with at least 45% and a two-year degree in teaching.
- Have finished 12th grade with at least 50% and four years of the Bachelor of Teaching (B.EL.ED) program.
- Completed the 12th grade with a grade of at least 50% and passed or is in the last year of a two-year diploma in education.
- Graduate with a good record or in the last year of a two-year diploma in teaching.
For Elementary Teacher:
- Graduate student and passed or in the last year of a two-year diploma in teaching.
- Graduated from high school with at least a 50% grade point average and passed or are still in Bachelor of Education (1-year course).
- Graduated from high school with at least 45% of the possible points and passed or are in the process of passing a bachelor’s degree in education (which takes one year) as per the NCTE rules and rules that are announced from time to time in this respect.
- Passed Graduation with up to 50% of the marks and passed or will pass B.Ed.
- Completed high school with a grade of at least 50% and passed the last year of a four-year bachelor’s program in teaching.
- Passed the 12th exam with at least 50% and the last year of a B.Sc., B.A., B.Sc.Ed., or B.A.Ed. degree (4 years).
How to Apply For CTET 2023 Online Application Form?
Those who want to take the CTET in 2023 can fill out the CTET Online Application Form 2023 online. In a few minutes, we’ll give you a straight link to the ctet.nic.in Online Registration Form Link. With the help of the direct link in our story, interested people can quickly apply online, and this link is now live. Here are all the steps that will make it easy for you to fill out the ctet.nic.in 2023 Registration Form.
- First, applicants need to go to the official page of Central Eligibility Test for CTET 2023 Notification. Visit www.ctet.nic.in to apply online.
- You will see a link for CTET 2023 Notification at ctet.nic.in. To use the Online Application Form, you just need to click on it.
- Then you need to fill in your basic information, such as your name, your father’s name, your mother’s name, your date of birth, your address, your schooling, and a photo and signature that are passport size.
- After you fill out your information, you will need to pay the test fee.
- Finally, send in your application form and print it out so you can use it again.
Check our homepage for more updates.