The goal of the Deen Dayal Sparsh Yojana is to create an environment that is good for collecting stamps. This scholarship opportunity was made especially for young children who want to collect stamps as a hobby. This will definitely help create a good environment and get a good education in general. You can read about the details of the program in the piece below, and we’ll also tell you about the eligibility requirements and the way the authorities will choose who gets the job. We will also tell you all the steps you need to take in order to apply online for the Deen Dayal Sparsh Yojana 2023.
Deen Dayal Sparsh Yojana 2023
The Deen Dayal Sparsh Yojana is a grant program that was started by the Department of Posts. This scholarship program is meant to get more children in grades 6–9 interested in philately, which is the gathering and study of postage stamps. The purpose of the Deen Dayal Sparsh Yojana is to encourage people to gather stamps as a hobby.
Under this plan, students who have done well in school and want to collect stamps as a hobby will get a grant every year. The goal of the scholarship program is to “promote philately among children at a young age in a sustainable way that can reinforce and supplement the academic curriculum and give them a hobby that can help them relax and de-stress.”
Apply Online for Deen Dayal Sparsh Yojana 2023
To apply for this scholarship, you just need to take these easy steps:
- You must first go to India Post’s Official website. Click on the link here to get there.
- The organization’s home page will open on your screen.
- The scholarship’s requirements will pop up on your screen, and you’ll need to read them carefully.
- You can also click on the link here to get the official announcement for this grant.
- Now you have to click the “Apply Online” button and fill out the application form.
- To be qualified for the scholarship, you must fill out all of the important information and upload all of the important documents.
Benefits Of Deen Dayal Sparsh Yojana 2023
If a student applies for the Deen Dayal Sparsh Yojana, he or she will receive the following:
- 920 awards will be given to students from all over the country who collect stamps as a hobby.
- For 500 rupees a month, the kids will get 6,000 rupees a year.
- Even if a student has already won this scholarship, they could still apply for it the next year as long as they met the standards. This grant would be given to a few people for a single year.
- Each school that might join the competition would do research to find a well-known philatelist.
Eligibility Criteria for Deen Dayal Sparsh Yojana 2023
To be eligible for the grant, the student must meet the following rules:
- The applicant must be engaged in an Indian school that is known to be good.
- Students should join the philately club that the school has set up.
- If the school’s Philately Club hasn’t set up a savings account yet, a student who already has one should also be taken into account.
- Candidates for the award must have a good record in school when they are chosen. The candidate must have gotten at least 60% or an equivalent score on their most recent final test. Scheduled caste and tribe groups will get a 5 percent reduction in their taxes.
Selection Procedure for Deen Dayal Sparsh Yojana 2023
For the student to get this benefit, he or she will have to go through the following steps:
- All postal groups will take part in a selection process that is based on competition.
- Up to forty students will choose, ten from each class from VI to IX.
- The amount of the award is set at Rs. 6,000 per year.
- The choices will be based on how well people did on the Philately Quiz, which was given by Circles, and how well the work for Project Philately was done.
- Each school that entered the game would be paired with a well-known philatelist who would act as a mentor. The Philately guide will be in charge of helping people who want to start collecting stamps and setting up a Philately club at their school. Also, he would help the new stamp collectors with their projects.
Disbursement of Scholarship
- The people who win will have to open a joint account with their parents at an India Post Payment Bank or Post Office Savings Bank store that has core banking.
- Each Postal Circle will choose the winners and give the list of winners to IPPB/POSB so that the scholarships can be paid.
- After getting the list from each Circle, IPPB/POSB will make sure that each grant winner gets Rs. 1,500 every three months.
Check our homepage for more updates.