Now, getting an Ayushman Card is a quick and easy process. Beneficiaries can get care without having to pay for it in both private and government hospitals.
Ayushman Bharat is a big program that the government of India started with the goal of making sure everyone has health care. In the next part, we’ll show you how to get an Ayushman Bharat Card (PMJAY Golden Card) in a few easy steps.
Ayushman Bharat Scheme 2023 (PMJAY)
Ayushman Bharat (PMJAY) is the biggest health program in the world. The goal is to help poor and weak people get the health care they need. It protects qualified families financially by paying for up to Rs. 5 lakhs per family per year in medical costs.
The households in the program are chosen based on the 2011 Socio-Economic Caste Census (SECC) standards for both rural and urban places. The government pays for the recipients’ medical bills.
If you meet the requirements, you can use the benefits of the plan as soon as you download your PMJAY card.
Benefits of Ayushman Card
The Ayushman Bharat card gives eligible families a number of perks. Downloading the Ayushman Bharat card is all you need to do. The following are some of the perks of the PMJAY card:
- Beneficiaries can get medical care at government and private hospitals across the country that have been approved.
- Families who are part of this program can get medical care without having to pay upfront or deal with a lot of paperwork.
- The card is easy to carry and can be used all over India.
- The Ayushman Bharat card covers conditions that were already there, so families with health problems can still get coverage through the plan.
- You can get an Ayushman Bharat card at any age, which means that people of all ages can gain from this scheme.
Eligibility Criteria Ayushman Bharat Card
Different rules determine who can get help from the Ayushman Bharat Yojana in cities and in the countryside.
Eligibility Criteria for Rural People
- Candidates from the SC/ST group
- People who live off of alms, such as beggars,
- Families without any men between the ages of 16 and 59
- At least one member of the family has a disability
- People who do physical labor on the side do not own any land.
- Primitive tribal groups
- Families live in shacks with only one room and no real walls or windows.
- Bonded workers who were freed by the law
- Families that scavenge by hand
Eligibility Criteria for Urban People
- Domestic help
- Rag pickers
- Home-based artisans, tailors
- Mechanics, electricians, repair workers
- Sanitation workers, gardeners, sweepers
- Transport workers like drivers, conductors, rikshaw pullers, carts, helpers
- Plumbers, masons, construction workers, porters, welders, painters, and security guards
- Assistants, peons in small establishments, delivery boys, shopkeepers, and waiters
How to Download Ayushman Bharat Card?
After signing up for Ayushman Bharat, you can then download the card. To get the Ayushman Bharat card, follow the steps below:
- Visit the “pmjay.gov.in” page for Ayushman Bharat.
- On the site, click the “Menu” link.
- In the Portals area, click on “Beneficiary Identification System (BIS)”.
- Click “Download Ayushman Card”.
- Choose the option “Aadhaar.”
- Enter the information for “Scheme, State, and Aadhaar Number,” check the box that says “I agree,” and then click “Generate OTP.”
- Enter OTP and click “Verify”.
- After proof, you can click “Ayushman Card Download” to download it.
Check Name in the Ayushman Card List With Ayushman App
You can also use the Ayushman app, which was made available by the Indian government, to see if your name is on the Ayushman card list. This app is called Ayushman Bharat PM-JAY by its full name. You can get this app from Play Store. To install it, go to Play Store and type the name of the app into the search box.
- After you’ve installed the app, you’ll need to open it and click on the choice to “check eligibility.”
- After that, you have to choose the name of your state to see your name, and then you have to choose your category in the part that comes after that.
- After that, you’ll need to fill out all the information asked for in the area you chose. Then, it will be easy to find your name on the Ayushman card list.
- Jagananna Amma Vodi Scheme 2023: Online Registration | Eligibility Criteria | Documents | Benefits
- EPFO Higher Pension Scheme 2023: Apply Online | Eligibility Criteria | Benefits