Instagram is one of the most famous apps for sharing photos and videos right now. Instagram is a lot of fun because it has things like Reels, Stories, Music, Link Sharing, Stickers, and more. The app is easy to use and gets more and more fans every day.
People sometimes forget to log out of their Instagram account after using it in a public place or on a friend’s computer. What’s the next step? Well, Instagram has a tool called “Login Activity” that lets you log out of multiple devices from the app or phone whenever you want to. This also helps when someone from another place is thought to have logged in.
Let’s take a look at how to check and delete your Instagram login history on your phone and PC.
What is Instagram Login Activity?
With Instagram Login Activity, you can see all the devices that have been used to sign in to your Instagram account at different times and places in the past. It keeps track of all the times you or someone you know or don’t know logged in to your account and gives you the option to log out if something seems fishy.
How to Check Instagram Login Activity on Smartphone?
- Enter your username and password to open the IG app on your phone.
- Click on the picture to the right of your name at the bottom of the screen.
- Click on the menu with three horizontal lines in the top right corner.
- Click on “Settings” and then “Security.”
- Select ‘Login Activity’.
- When you click on Login Activity, you will see a list of all the places you have logged in from. Instagram won’t let you sign out of all of your devices at once, so you’ll have to sign out of each one separately.
- Scroll down and check to see how many devices you’re currently logged into Instagram with.
- At the top of the screen, you’ll see what’s been going on recently, including any strange logins or locations/devices.
How to Check Instagram Login Activity on PC?
- Go to www.instagram.com to find out more.
- Type in your email address and password.
- Click on the personal picture and choose “Settings” from the menu.
- Click “Login Activity” on the screen on the left.
The Instagram website will list all the places where you have logged in and where you are logged in. The first one is the device you’re using right now, and the rest are other devices where your Instagram account is live right now. Check the list carefully, and if you see any logins that don’t seem right, click “This wasn’t me.”
How to Log out Unwanted Instagram Login on Smartphone?
- On your phone, open the app.
- Click the picture of your profile in the lower right corner of the screen.
- Click on the three lines on the right side of the screen.
- Choose “Settings,” then click “Security” and “Login Activity.”
- You will see a list of all the places where you have logged in. You can’t log out of all of your Instagram accounts at once; you have to log out of each one separately.
- Click on the three dots on the screen’s right side.
- Click the “Logout” button (basically, choose the suspicious login or a place or device from which you want to log out).
How to Log out of Unwanted Instagram Login on PC?
- Visit instagram.com
- Type in your email address and password.
- Just click on your picture.
- Select ‘Settings’.
- Click “login activity” on the left side of the menu.
- You’ll see a list of all the places where you’ve logged in to your account. You can’t log out of all of your Instagram accounts at once; you have to log out of each one separately.
- From the list, click the down arrow icon and choose all the devices or places where you want to log out.
- Click “Sign Out.” When you click the logout button, you will be logged out of that computer. For each device, repeat the same steps.
How to Protect Your Instagram Account from Unwanted Logins?
If hackers get into your account, they could steal your data or use your information and pictures without your permission, among other things. This is where two-factor authentication comes in. It adds more protection to your Instagram account and keeps people from logging in without your permission. Follow these steps to set up 2-step verification:
- Go to the “Profile” tab in the mobile Instagram app. Tap the three-line button at the top right and choose “Settings.”
- Choose “Security” from the settings menu.
- You will see a “Two-factor authentication” choice. just click on it.
- Choose the way you want, like SMS, Whatsapp, or something else.
- After you set this up, the next time you log into your IG Account, you will need to go through a verification process.
Instagram has a tool called “Login Activity” that allows users to log out of multiple devices from the app or phone whenever they want. To check and delete their login history, users must enter their username and password. Log out of unwanted Instagram logins by visiting the Instagram website and selecting “Security” and “Login Activity”. Log out of all accounts separately and set up two-factor authentication to protect your Instagram account from unwanted logins.
Check our website for more updates.