The Chief Minister of Andhra Pradesh started the Jagananna Amma Vodi Scheme 2023, which is the main program of the Andhra Pradesh Government. In this piece, you’ll learn more about the scheme, such as its goal, benefits, and features, as well as how to apply for it step by step. We will also tell you step-by-step how to check the list of the scheme’s beneficiaries.
Jagananna Amma Vodi Scheme 2023
The government of the state of Andhra Pradesh, which is run by Chief Minister YSR Jagan Mohan Reddy, has just started a new program called the Amma Vodi Scheme (Scholarship). Under this plan, money will be given to poor and needy moms in the state so they can send their children to school and get out of poverty. During this year of the plan, money will be given to 43 lakh mothers. People in Class 1 through Class 12 in government or private schools can join the program.
Benefits Of Amma Vodi Scheme 2023
The people who get help from this Amma Vodi plan for the year 2023 will get a lot of benefits, such as:
- Under the plan, the state government will give rupees 6318 crores to make it work well all over the state.
- The promised aid of Rs. 15,000 will also be deposited straight into the beneficiary’s bank account every January until the child finishes his education through class 12th.
- The program will also help cut down on the number of children who work in our country.
- The state’s children will also be able to get the schooling they deserve.
- The benefit amount will be sent straight to the mother of the child’s bank account.
- This plan will also help improve the number of people in the state of Andhra Pradesh who can read and write.
Eligibility Criteria for Amma Vodi Scheme 2023
To be eligible for the scholarship program, the candidate must meet the following requirements:
- The student must come from the state of Andhra Pradesh.
- The kid must come from a family that makes less than the poverty line.
- Magani should not be more than 3 acres per family or more than 10 acres of fallow land or more than 10 acres altogether.
- In rural places, the family income shouldn’t be more than Rs.10,000 per month, and in cities, it shouldn’t be more than Rs.12,000.
- The monthly power bill shouldn’t be more than 300 units. Or, 1800 units shouldn’t have been used in the last six months to reach the current price.
- Children of government workers and pensioners are not allowed to sell. This rule doesn’t apply to the children of people who work in cleaning.
- Amma Odi doesn’t work if someone in the family has a four-wheeler registered in their name. But trucks, taxis, and cars are not affected by this rule.
- The kid must be in Class 1 through Class 12.
- 1000 sq. Ft. In towns. Not true for homes with more than 1200 square feet. In towns.
- The student must be enrolled in a government or private school or junior college in the state of Andhra Pradesh. This includes boarding schools and colleges.
- The kid must be in school during the 2019-2020 school year.
- People who have paid income tax in the past are not qualified.
- This year, the candidate must have a grade point average of at least 75%.
- Family members of people who work for the State Government are not eligible for this plan.
How to Apply for Amma Vodi Scheme 2023?
To apply for the scholarship program, you just need to take these simple steps:
- First, go to the Amma Vodi scheme’s official website.
- The organization’s home page will show up on your screen.
- Now, you have to click on the Amma Vodi Application Form choice.
- On the screen, the Application Form will be shown.
- Type in your name, the name of your father or husband, your date of birth, your gender, your caste, and other data.
- Upload all the documents.
- Check all the information you have.
- Send it to the government office closest to you.
- Put it on the website for the government of Andhra Pradesh.
- You will be signed up correctly.
Required Documents for Amma Vodi scheme
When registering for the scheme, you will need the following documents:
- Aadhar Card
- White Ration Card
- Name of the school where the kid goes to school
- Information about the mother’s or guardian’s bank account
- Photo of the mother the size of a passport
- ID card from the school to prove that the kid goes to that school.
Check our homepage for more updates.