Jeevan Rekha Scheme Kerala is the name of the new pension plan that the government of Kerala started. Under this plan, the government of the state of Kerala gives pensions to people who live in the state in different ways. You will all get a salary in one of three ways: as an Old Person, a Person with a Disability, or a Window.
So, the most important thing is that when you go to apply for the Jeevan Rekha Pension Scheme in the state of Kerala, you must bring the papers that the person in charge of your category has given you. And the Aadhar Card number is used for all the services that are part of this plan. With that, the pensioner will get their money, and they can also ask for the same money through the government-designated Centres.
Now, anyone who thinks they should be able to get a salary through this program must apply online as soon as possible. After that, when you start getting an income from this, you have to send in your death certificate every year. The Kerala state government also set up the Jeevan Rekha Portal Online to help people with pensions. You can do that by going to the site and logging in to your account. Now, you can find the portal’s direct link at the bottom of this piece. Please read the whole story below to find out more.
Jeevan Rekha Pension Kerala Registration 2023
The government of Kerala gives pensions to people who are disabled or over 65 years old every year. Anyone who gets a salary has to send the government a copy of his death certificate every year. So, the Kerala government made the Jeevan Rekha online site.
This is a pension method for the registration of civil supplies. You can use this site to apply for a widow’s pension, a pension for people with disabilities, an old age pension, and other pensions. Guys, if you want to get the most out of this portal, you need to sign up. We’ll tell you more about the portal now.
Important Points to Know About the Jeevan Rekha Pension
|Article name||Jeevan Rekha pension registration|
|Portal name||Jeevan rekha online portal|
|Launched by||Government of Kerala|
|Registration mode||Online mode|
|Beneficiary||People of Kerala state|
|Services||Registration, civil supplies, etc.|
|Registration fee||According to services|
Kerala Jeevan Rekha Portal Registration Eligibility Criteria
Please look at the list below to see if you meet the requirements for the program.
- Everyone who wants to apply has to show their Adhar Card. Get an Aadhar card first if you don’t have one.
- You must be a citizen of India.
- You also have a Bonafide certificate from the state of Kerala.
Documents for Jeevan Rekha Pension Kerala 2023
Some papers are needed to sign up online through this portal.
- Aadhar card of the person.
- Valid phone number
- Email ID.
- Age certificate, handicapped certificate, etc.
- Colored Images of the applier.
- Depending on the service you want to use and the perks you want to get, you may need to bring in other documents.
Steps to Make Login on jeevanrekha.kerala.gov.in
Now, anyone who wants to log in to the site needs to follow the steps below.
- In the first step, people who want to apply need to go to the Jeevan Rekha Kerala website.
- Then you need to click on the Support User Login link on the site.
- After that, you’ll see a form to fill out to log in.
- Here is where you need to put your User ID and password.
- Please fill in the Captcha Code.
- Click the link that says “Login Button.”
Apply Online For Jeevan Rekha Pension Kerala 2023
Here are the steps you need to take to sign up:
- First, you can go to the Jeevan Rekha online portal’s official website.
- Now, click the link for “support login new user.”
- Create your user ID after clicking on it.
- On the Jeevan Rekha site, you can fill out a form to register and send it in.
- Now that your registration ID is complete, you can use the services this site has to offer.
Jeevan Rekha Pension Login Steps
- First, you should go back to the online site for Jeevan Rekha.
- Find the link to log in and click on it.
- Type in your login ID and password, then click “Submit.”
- Your login ID is now available.
List of Services Available on jeevanrekha.kerala.gov.in Portal
When you visit the site, you will get the following services.
- Registration Link
- Jeevan Rekha Mustering
- Apply Online Link for Sevana
- Login link for Pensioner
- User login
- Sevana Civil Supplied Registration
We hope that this knowledge about the online portal for the state of Kerala is helpful to you. If you are from Kerala, please share this information with your family and let us know what you think.
Check Our Homepage for more Updates tsicet.co.in