Farmers in the state of Odisha were given the Kalia Yojana to help them live their lives without having to worry about money. The Odisha Government recently started a new project as part of this plan to help the children of those who benefit from the Kalia Yojana. Read the piece below to learn how to apply for the Kalia Scholarship program. The piece below tells you how easy it is to apply for the Kalia Scholarship Odisha 2023 and what you need to do to qualify.
Kalia Scholarship Odisha 2023
The Kalia Yojana was started by the Odisha government to help farmers. Now, the Kalia grant is being offered by the same government to help the children of the farmers who have benefited from the Kalia Yojana. The State Government will give the Kalia Scholarship. Through this program, the children of farmers who were chosen for the Kalia Yojana will get cash help. The people who will benefit will get help so that they can go to college. Students can get into government and professional schools, and everyone who gets a scholarship will get one based on how well they do in school.
The Benefits of Kalia Scholarship 2023
In this grant plan, the following things will be given:
- The farmer’s children will get college scholarships to help them go to college.
- Odisha’s government will give the children of farmers free training in a trade.
- Under the Kalia scheme, the government wants to raise the level of education and get kids interested in it by giving better education to the children of farmers.
- Every farmer who is part of the Kalia Scheme Beneficiary will be able to send their children to schools run by the state government for free higher vocational education.
- The state government will pay for the costs of those students who got into government schools based on their grades and who are the children of farmers who get help from the Kalia Yojana.
- Under the Kalia Yojana Scholarship plan, 92% of the farmers in the state will get help.
- The government has given Rs 10,000 crore to this plan to help the children of farmers.
- This much money will be spent over the next three years.
- This plan will help about 30 million small and low-income farmers in the state.
- Under this plan, each family will get cash help for the Kharif and Rabi seasons in the amount of Rs 5000.
- Naveen Patnaik, the chief minister of Odisha, has also announced a Rs 50,000 crop loan with no interest.
Eligibility Criteria for KALIA Scholarship
- The plan isn’t open to anyone who has already been admitted through cost-sharing self-financing or who is an NRI.
- The candidate can’t apply if he or she is already getting another grant.
- This scholarship can only be used for one professional study.
- They can’t get a scholarship for a second professional course after getting one for a professional school.
- The candidate must live in the state full-time.
- The applicant must be a child of a person who has benefited from Kalia Yojana in one of two ways: as a cultivator or as someone who helps landless farming households make a living.
- The candidate must have gotten into a state-run school based on his or her qualifications.
How to Apply Online KALIA Scholarship 2023?
- First, you go to the official website of the Government of Odisha scholarship portal. After you do this, the home page will come up.
- You have to click on Agriculture and Farmers Empowerment on the site’s home page. When you’re done, a new page will appear.
- On this page, you have to click the “Apply” button for the group you belong to.
- When you’re done, a new page will appear. On this page, put your unique number or Aadhar number, password, and captcha code.
- Now you have to click “Sign in,” and the Scholarship form will open in front of you.
- After that, you have to fill out this scholarship form with all the necessary information and upload all the necessary papers.
- After that, you just need to click “Submit,” and the process is done.
The Kalia Yojana was started by the Odisha government to help farmers, and the Kalia Scholarship program is being offered to help the children of those who benefit. It will provide college scholarships, free training in a trade, and cash help for the Kharif and Rabi seasons. Naveen Patnaik has announced a Rs 50,000 crop loan with no interest, and eligibility criteria include living in the state full-time, being a child of someone who has benefited from Kalia Yojana, and getting into a state-run school.
Check our website for more updates.