Friends, we all know that the eye is one of the most important parts of the human body. Most eye troubles showed up after people turned 50. But you don’t have to worry about getting your eyes checked because the government of Telangana state has started a program that gives people free eye exams. The scheme is called Kanti Velugu Scheme. Through this Kanti Velugu, all state residents can get their eyes checked at camps set up by the state government.
In this KhetiNiDuniya article, we’ll talk about the Kanti Velugu Scheme and its second part. So, stay with us until the end if you want to know everything about the Telangana Kanti Velugu Scheme. So let’s start the trip, which will take no more than 5 minutes.
Kanti Velugu Scheme 2023
This Free Eye Checkup Scheme is a huge, country-wide program that is the first of its kind. It will help 3.50 crore people. In this Kanti Velugu Scheme, people’s eyes are checked to fix refractive errors, cataracts, and other health problems. This plan also includes giving out glasses and having treatments to treat eye problems. We will tell you everything you need to know about the Kanti Velugu Programme in this post.
Objectives of the Free Eye Check-Up Scheme
This Kanti Velugu Scheme 2023 has the following main goals:
- To make sure that everyone in the state gets an eye exam and vision test.
- If there are problems with vision, glasses will be given to you for free.
- In the case of Cataracts, Glaucoma, Retinopathy, and Corneal Disorders, surgeries will be set up.
- Medicines will be given for free to people with eye problems and a lack of vitamin A.
- To teach people how to avoid getting dangerous eye diseases that can make them blind.
There are no fees for any of the services that will be given. This Kanti Velugu Scheme will help everyone in the area, no matter how rich or poor they are. Retinoblastoma can be fixed in babies as young as 30 days old. This is an important step because between 30% and 40% of the people in the state have eye problems.
Features of Free Eye Checkup Scheme
- Through the Kanti Velugu Scheme, the state government wants to give out 35 million reading glasses, 20 million prescription glasses, 3 million surgeries, and eye screenings for everyone.
- Under this plan, the state government checks the quality of work done by 12 teams at the state level and 31 teams at the district level.
- Everyone who got a checkup was given a hard copy of their report.
- According to news sources, the state government gives each citizen 110 rupees. It is expected that 1.8 CR people will benefit from this.
- Kanti Velugu Scheme also offers surgery for glaucoma, cataracts, corneal problems, and retinopathy.
Benefits of Kanti Velugu Scheme Telangana
- Under the Telangana Kanti Velugu Scheme, the state government checks people’s eyes for free.
- People in the state can learn about dangerous eye diseases through this plan.
- In this Kanti Velugu, the State government sets up hospitals and other kinds of care.
- Every person in Telangana can get an eye exam through the Free Eye Checkup Scheme.
- Kanti Velugu Scheme gives out reading glasses and medicine right away, and it takes 45 days to get prescription glasses after checking.
- Under the Free Eye Screening Program, the whole service is free of charge.
Register Online for Kanti Velugu Scheme
Friends, if you want to take advantage of the Kanti Velugu Scheme in Telangana, you have to sign up at the camps. If you follow the steps below, it will be easy for you to understand how eye-checking camps work.
- First, you have to go to a Village or area where an Eye Screening Camp is being held.
- You have to sign up at the Registration Desk and give some general information about yourself.
- You have to pass a test of your vision without glasses, such as the Snellen chart.
- A medical worker has checked you out and given you a clean bill of health.
- Objective Refraction and Subjective Refraction held.
- Issue/Order of Spectacles/Referrals.
- In the end, you have to send in a Data Entry and a picture with ASHAs.
How to Login Kanti Velugu Scheme?
- You must first go to the Official Website.
- When you click on the link at the top, you get to the Home Page.
- On this page, there will be a login box like the one in the picture.
- You have to put in your login information, such as your user ID and password.
- After that, click the button that says “Login.”
About the Kanti Velugu Scheme in Telangana 2023, we told you everything you need to know in easy-to-understand terms. Visit KhetiNiDuniya’s home page if you want to learn more about other government programs. You can find a list of government programs for each state in the “Govt Yojana” section. If you want to learn about new government programs regularly, you must join our Telegram Channel or WhatsApp Groups. We use these tools because we update them often.
Check our homepage for more updates tsicet.co.in