The government of Telangana state is always working to help its people. So, this time, the government of the state started a new program to help pregnant women in the state. On June 4, 2017, the KCR Kit Scheme began to give pregnant women and their new babies everything they need. In the Telangana Budget 2022-23, it was said that the KCR diet kit would be given out. Every year, this plan will help about 1.25 million women. Baby oil, soaps that are good for both mother and child, a mosquito net, dresses, a handbag, toys for a child, diapers, powder, shampoo, sarees, a towel and napkins, and a baby bed are all included in the KCR Kit.
KCR Kit Scheme 2023
The Friends KCR Kit Scheme began with the goal of helping pregnant women and kids in the state of Telangana. Under this plan, new moms will get care kits for themselves and their babies. Women can get help from the program until their babies are 3 months old. The state government also chose to give pregnant women help with money in payments of Rs 12,000/-. If the baby girl is born, the government will give an extra Rs. 1000. The plan, which was started on Telangana Formation Day, will give benefits to women who are pregnant for up to two births. This plan is for women who are going to give birth at a government hospital.
Women who want to use this plan can sign up on its official website, which is kcrkit.telangana.gov.in. People can also sign up by going to the Public Health Center closest to them. Medical Officer, Deputy District Medical and Health Officer, or Auxiliary Nurse Midwife.
KCR Kit Scheme Eligibility Criteria
- Women who are pregnant and have lived in Telangana State for a long time.
- He needs an Aadhaar card.
- If a woman who already has two children is pregnant,
Benefits of KCR Kit Scheme 2023
- The state government of Telangana has started the KCR Kit plan to help pregnant women take care of themselves.
- This baby and mother care kit is very helpful after a baby is born.
- With this program, the state government helps them from the time they find out they are pregnant until the baby is born.
- This plan will help the person who gets it until the child is 3 months old.
- Each person who signed up for this plan was given Rs. 12,000/-. And if they give birth to a girl, the mother gets an extra Rs 1,000.
Online Registration for KCR Kit Scheme 2023
- Go to the scheme’s main website (https://kcrkit.telangana.gov.in).
- The screen will show the home page.
- choose the choice to log in to the homepage.
- Then, on the page where you log in, enter your login information, such as your username and password.
- When you’re done, click the Sign In button.
- Then, on the homepage, you must click on “child/mother registration.”
- Now give your Aadhar number and use an OTP to confirm it.
- Then, click the “New Registration” button.
- a new form will show up on the screen.
- Fill out the form by adding your name and bank account information, among other things.
- If you want to reapply, click on the link that says “previous delivery information.”
- Give all the facts, like gravida, parity, abortions, live, death, obstetric formula, day of delivery, baby’s gender, and ANC information.
- You must also give the ANC information and choose (Yes/No) whether you are a high-risk person. You will see information about the mother next to the mother’s ID.
- Read the information carefully, and then click the “Edit” button.
- Now put the information about the delivery date, and then click the update button.
- Now, the form to sign up the child will show up on the screen.
- Fill out the form by putting in the information about the child.
- Click the “Submit” button when you’re done filling out the form.
- Now, you can’t sign up for the KCR Kit plan or send in an application.
- Now it’s easy to see how things are going if you want to.
How to Check KCR Kit Application Status Online?
- Go to the scheme’s main website.
- The screen will show the home page.
- On the site, click the link that says “Login details.”
- Then, enter your login, password, and captcha code to log in.
- You now have to give the ID number.
- Then click the button that says “application status.”
- When you click, the state of the KCR Kit will show up on the screen.
List of Items Included in the KCR Kit Scheme
- Special Maternal And Child Care Soap
- Newborn Baby Bedding, Baby Oil
- Baby Mosquito Net
- Saree For Mother
- Hand Band
- Towels And Napkins
- Clothes For Baby
- Baby Powder
- Baby Shampoo
- Baby Toys
Check our homepage for more updates tsicet.co.in