The government of Rajasthan has started a new program to help farmers. Under this program, the government of Rajasthan will help farmers in the state build or fix water-holding structures in their fields by giving them money. The government will pay for half of the total costs of this plan.
In Rajasthan, there are a lot of poor farmers with very little land. This plan will help them, especially since the cost of farming tools is so high right now. Farmers can now fill out applications for this program through the Kisan Saathi site.
Rajasthan Tarbandi Yojana 2023
Under the Rajasthan Taarbandi Yojana, a single farmer can get a grant of up to Rs. 40,000 for a length of up to 400 running meters. Three farmers can get a gift of Rs. 120,000 or 50% of the cost, whichever is less. If the length of the wire is less than 400 meters, the grant will be given in proportion to the length of the wire. Farmers can sign up for this program, but it’s important to remember that the rewards will be given to those who sign up first.
According to the Agriculture Department’s rules, the grant will be given to the farmer group that does the work after officials from the Agriculture Department check it out in person. The grant money will go straight into their bank accounts.
Rajasthan Tarbandi Yojana 2023 Benefits
Benefits of Rajasthan Tarbandi Yojana: This program will help farmers who can’t tarbandi their own land. This Rajasthan Tarbandi Yojana will help small farmers the most, since the government will give them up to a 50% grant for tarbandi. The state’s crops will improve because of this help with money for farmers. Under the Tarbandi Yojana, there will be cash help for tarbandi that is up to 400 meters long.
Farmers in the state who are qualified will get up to Rs. 40,000 for tarbandi from the government. Under the Tarbandi Yojana, there will be a subsidy for tarbandi. This will help farmers protect their crops from wild animals by tarbanding their lands, which will also make their crops better. There will be up to 3,960,000 rupees available for tarbandi.
Rajasthan Tarbandi Yojana Eligibility Criteria
To be eligible for the Tarbandi Scheme, people must be residents of the state of Rajasthan. The farmer who gets help must own at least 0.5 hectares of land, and the government will pay for 50% of the Tarbandi. If you have already gotten help from the program, you can’t get help from it again. To get help from the program, you have to be a farmer and have land that can be farmed.
Rajasthan Tarbandi Yojana Registration 2023
- To apply for this program without using the Internet, you will need to go to the service center closest to you.
- Here, you will need to fill out the Rajasthan Tarbandi Scheme offline form and attach the necessary papers.
- Your cell number will be used to let you know when your application is done.
- Make sure the mobile number you put on the form is right because you will get a call on this same number for the Rajasthan Tarbandi Scheme 2023.
- After that, the officials will get your records, and the money will be sent to your account.
How to Check Rajasthan Tarbandi Yojana 2023 Online?
Online Application for Rajasthan Taarbandi Yojana 2023: People who want to apply for the Rajasthan Taarbandi Yojana can do so by filling out the online form on the official website of Rajasthan Taarbandi Yojana 2023 and following the steps we’ve laid out. Here’s what you need to do:
- To register online for the Rajasthan Taarbandi Yojana, go to www.agriculture.rajasthan.gov.in, which is the official website for the program.
- The registration form for the Rajasthan Taarbandi Yojana is on the home page, which you will see when you open this website.
- Fill out this form with all the important details asked for. In addition to filling out the form, you must also attach all of the papers asked for.
- After filling out the form, you need to enter the CAPTCHA code that the form gives you.
- Once you’ve put in the CAPTCHA code, you need to click the “Submit” button. Your application for the plan will then be complete.
Check our homepage for more updates.