The Telangana government is starting a new program for the people of the state called the Telangana Nethanna Bima Scheme 2023. On August 7, National Handloom Day, the Minister of Municipal Administration and Urban Development in the Indian state of Telangana came up with this plan. Since the Handloom Weavers Scheme changes the insurance policy for handloom weavers all the time, this program will help them.
In this plan, the government will pay for the insurance fee. If the covered person dies from an illness or accident while the insurance is still in effect. The insurance would pay up to 5 lakh rupees to the person named as the beneficiary or to the family. Some insurance plans take a long time to send money to the person who will get it. But with this plan, the nominee will get the Rs 5 lakh just ten days after the client dies. Read on to learn more about the Telangana Nethanna Bima Scheme, including its perks, features, eligibility requirements, and a lot more.
Telangana Nethanna Bima Scheme 2023
The Handloom and Textile Department of the nodal body is in charge of this program and will take care of everything that needs to be done. The government has set aside 50 crore rupees for this scheme. So far, 25 crore rupees, or 50%, have been given out. As part of this, the state government will run the Telangana Nethanna Bima Scheme 2023 project, which is like the Rythu Bhima scheme. Weavers’ families will be better off if they have stable money. Since Telangana is known for its handloom industry, about 80,000 handloom weavers are covered by this insurance scheme.
Benefits of Telangana Nethanna Bima Scheme 2023
Some of the most important things that the Telangana Nethanna Bima Scheme does are:
- Telangana Nethanna Bima would give benefits to all handloom workers in the state between the ages of 18 and 59. This would help them get ahead financially.
- The Telangana Nethanna Bima Scheme is paid for by the state government and the insurance policy amount is paid back within 10 days of the beneficiary’s death.
- Under this scheme, the weaver or insurance participant’s family members would get a retroactive payment of up to Rs. 5 lakhs.
- Aside from that, the committees will be involved at both the state and district levels, and they will make contributions that will help the scheme run easily and be a success.
Telangana Nethanna Bima Eligibility Criteria 2023
Here are the rules for who can join the program:
- To apply, you must either be a member of Telangana or live there.
- People from other places cannot join the program because they are not eligible.
- Weavers between the ages of 18 and 59 are the only ones who can apply for this program.
- The candidate must have used the Rythu Bima Insurance Scheme in the past.
Documents Required for Telangana Nethanna Bima Scheme
When a candidate for the YSR plan sends in an application, they must have the following documents:
- Address proof
- Aadhaar card/voter ID card
- State Handloom Association gives out registration certificates
- BPL stands for “below the poverty line.”
- Bank account details.
Check Nethana Nestham Scheme Beneficiary List
Here are the exact steps you need to take to check the Beneficiary list:
- First, go to the site for the YSR Nethanna Nestham Scheme.
- Choose “beneficiary list” from the drop-down menu on the home page of the website.
- Your screen will show you a new list.
- The list of those who will get money is also put on each of your Gram Panchayats.
- Now, go to your Gram Panchayat to check your name.
Latest Update for Nethanna Nestham Scheme 2023
Because the Coronavirus (COVID-19) lockdown has made things hard for weavers, the government of Andhra Pradesh has chosen to move up by six months the time when annual financial aid is given. Also, the state government has agreed to raise weavers’ pay from 4,000 to 10,000 during an annual period of several days when fishing is not allowed. Traditional weavers who use ships will also be able to use this extra help. Before, weavers who used engines and boats with motors were the only ones who could get help.
Telangana Nethanna Bima 2023 Registration Process
The Nethanna Bima Yojana was started by the government of Telangana on August 24, 2022. The Telangana government has not yet made public how to apply for the Nethanna Insurance Coverage Scheme. We’ll let you know as soon as the office tells us anything new about the application process.
Check our homepage for more updates.