TS ICET Exam Details
TS ICET Exam Analysis
TS ICET Exam Analysis is available here. Candidates who were interested in applying for TS ICET 2018 Exam need to check the Telangana ICET Exam Review. This Exam Analysis will give an idea of the examination and its features for the students of Telangana State. The Telangana State ICET 2018 Exam is going to be held in May 2018. Here we are presenting a detailed TSICET 2018 Exam Analysis for giving proper guidance to the candidates. After the test has conducted, we will update the complete TS ICET 2018 Exam Review on this page.
TSICET 2018 Exam Review
The TSICET 2018 Exam was scheduled for the month of May. So, the candidates hardly have two months to prepare for the Telangana ICET Exam 2018. By reading this TS ICET 2018 Exam Analysis, they can draw a strategy and work upon it accordingly. There will be no use if you simply attempt the exam without any preparation. Our suggestion to those candidates is to collect Telangana ICET Exam Model Question Papers and practice them. The Exam review highlights the topics such as the type of questions, section difficulty, marks allotted, etc.
TSICET 2018 Exam General Features:
The TS ICET 2018 Exam was held in May. The Examination took place across hundreds of centers in the Telangana state in the offline mode. The Telangana ICET Exam was conducted by the Kakatiya University, Warangal on behalf of Telangana State Council for Higher Education (TSCHE). The Overall difficulty level of the examination was moderate. Based on the result, candidates were selected for MBA & MCA courses in various Government or Private Colleges of the Telangana State.
Telangana ICET 2018 Exam Pattern
Applicants who were applying for this ICET Exam will be in search of TSICET 2018 Exam Pattern. Telangana ICET Exam Pattern is important for the candidates to analyze the TS ICET Exam Paper.
- The TS ICET Exam 2018 is of Multiple Choice Questions.
- Telangana ICET Exam Question paper is divided into three sections namely Section A, Section B, and Section C.
- The exam is conducted for a total of 200 Marks.
- The Total Duration of the ICET exam is 2 Hours 30 Minutes.
- Each Correct Answer will be given 1 mark, and there is no negative marking.
TS ICET 2018 Exam Section Wise Analysis
The Section wise analysis of TS ICET Exam is mentioned below.
1. Analytical Ability
- Data Sufficiency – In this section, questions were asked on topics such as Numbers and Plane Geometry. Candidates had to solve 10 questions each of these subjects. Other topics are Mensuration, Modulus, Sets and Quadratic Equations & Progressions. Some candidates found Data Sufficiency questions of tough difficulty level.
- Data Analysis – This section comprised of 2 sets on Data Interpretation, one with 5 questions and another with 2 questions. One question in this section was based on Set Theory. Candidates were asked 2 sets of questions on Pie Chart and Table which were Time-consuming and demanded intensive calculation. The Overall difficulty level of this section was easy to moderate.
- Reasoning – Candidates were asked 45 questions in this section from topics such as Series, Analogies, Coding-Decoding, Clocks & Calendar, Arrival & Departure, Blood Relations and Symbols & Notations. The Overall difficulty level of this section was easy. A question on ranking was found to be incorrect.
2. Mathematical Ability
- Based on the TS ICET Exam Analysis, this section was relatively tough and consumed time very much. Very few questions were directly asked, and most of the questions require conceptual knowledge.
3. Communication Ability
- The questions raised in this section are from Vocabulary, Grammar, and Reading Comprehensions. The overall difficulty of this section is easy to moderate.