In 2023, the times of the TS ICET Counselling will be announced by Kakatiya University in Hyderabad. This will be done on behalf of the Telangana State Council of Higher Education. In May 2023, KU successfully ran the TS ICET. There were a lot of competitors, and people who want to get into Expert of Business Organization and Expert of PC Applications courses went to Colleges and branch schools all over Telangana for the academic conference TS ICET Counselling 2023.
After the results of the entrance exam are made public, the group in charge of the test will release a counseling schedule based on the numbers and the location. Seats in different colleges will be given out through a web-based counseling method. Candidates who meet the requirements to take part in the TS ICET Counselling 2023 will not get any more call letters.
TS ICET Counselling 2023
The Telangana State Council of Higher Education will hold the Telangana State ICET on May 26 and 27. The counseling process for the TS ICET Counselling 2023 is expected to start in the second week of October 2023. Those who want to take part in the Telangana MBA training should fill out the online form with the necessary information and pay the necessary training fee.
Once the payment has been made, the candidate will be able to book a spot. TS ICET Counselling will be done in two parts for MBA entry in 2023: phase 1 and phase 7. There will also be one round of admissions for MBA programs at private schools in Telangana that don’t get government money.
TS ICET counseling is an important step for people who want to work in management. The Telangana State Council of Higher Education is in charge of the counseling process, which is meant to help students get into MBA and MCA schools all over the state. During the counseling process, students must fill out an online TS ICET Counselling application form, provide necessary documents, and attend the verification process.
After this is done, candidates will be given seats based on how well they did on the TS ICET Counselling test and which colleges and courses they want to attend. Students should make sure they know the latest information about counseling dates, processes, and seat allotment results.
How to Download TS ICET Joining Report?
- Go to https://icet.tsche.ac.in/ to see the TS ICET website.
- On the home page, click the “Candidate Login” button.
- Enter your Login ID, Date of Birth, Hall Ticket Number, and Password.
- Click on “Login” to get started.
- Click on the “Joining Report” link once you are logged in.
- On the screen, your Joining Report will be shown.
- Get a copy of the Joining Report by downloading it and printing it out.
How to Check TS ICET Counselling 2023?
You’ve come to the right place to look up the TS ICET Counselling 2023 online. The Telangana State Integrated Common Entrance Test, or TS ICET, is a test that people take to get into MBA and MCA programs at universities and schools in Telangana. Counseling is an important part of getting into college because it lets you choose your chosen college and course based on how you did on the test.
Visit the official website and log in with your credentials to check your counseling progress online. Once you log in, you’ll be able to see your rank and the counseling choices you have. From there, you can choose the college and course you want to attend and finish the steps needed to get in.
- By going to tsicet.nic.in, which is the main website,
- Look for a linked site and click on “Online Processing Fee Payment.”
- After filling out one entry, click on the “Pay Fee Online” site.
- When the site was clicked on, the page went to Bank Payment Gateway.
- Choose a payment method, enter your passwords, and click the “Make Payment” button.
- Once the payment is complete, hit the “Print” button and take a copy to show when the proof is checked.
Documents for TS ICET Counselling 2023
Applicants for the TS ICET 2023 counseling must show the following papers when their applications are checked.
- TS ICET Rank Card for 2023.
- TS ICET 2023 Hall ticket.
- Sheet with the grades from the Intermediate or Equivalent Qualifying Examination.
- IX through Degree Certificates.
- Caste and income certificates that were given out on or after June 1, 2023.
- Transfer a Degree or Degree Equivalent Certificate.
- Residence Certificate.
- In the case of a non-local candidate, a ten-year residence certificate from either of their parents in Telangana, excluding any time spent working for a Tehsildar outside of Telangana.
- Aadhar Card.
Check our homepage for more updates.