TS ICET Online Application Process 2019 going to start in March 2019. Candidates can obtain the Telangana ICET Application Process. Aspirants can submit the TS ICET 2019 Online Application on or before the last date in April 2019. The Online Applications for TSICET are available at the official website that is icet.tsche.ac.in
TS ICET Exam Details
- 1 TS ICET Online Application 2019
- 1.1 (Telangana State Council of Higher Education) TSCHE ICET Application
- 1.2 Telangana State Integrated Common Entrance Exam 2019 – TS ICET Registration
- 1.3 TS ICET 2019 Application Fee
- 1.4 Important Dates for TSICET Application 2019 – icet.tsche.ac.in
- 1.5 Guidelines for filling Telangana TS ICET 2019 Online Application
- 1.6 How to fill TS ICET 2019 Application Form?
- 1.6.1 Telangana ICET Registration Process – icet.tsche.ac.in
- 1.6.2 TS ICET 2019 Application – Direct Link
- 1.6.3 TSICET 2019 Exam Centres – TS Online
- 1.6.4 Pre-requisites for Telangana State ICET 2019 Application Form
TS ICET Online Application 2019
TS ICET 2019 Notification released by the Kakatiya University, Warangal on behalf of TSCHE. The Procedure for applying online for TS ICET Exam 2019 is available on our site, i.e., www.tsicet.co.in along with the screenshots. Candidates who were eagerly waiting for Telangana ICET Exam 2019 can check the notification from the link attached below. The Registrations for TS ICET Online Application 2019 starts in March 2019. The deadline to submit TS ICET 2019 Application Form will be in April 2019.
(Telangana State Council of Higher Education) TSCHE ICET Application
The Telangana Government established the Telangana State Council of Higher Education commonly known as TSCHE in the year 2014. TSCHE was formed with the seven universities after the division of Telangana and the Andhra Pradesh States. TSCHE Telangana conducts various entrance tests namely EAMCET, ICET, EdCET, ECET, PGECET for the candidates residing in the Telangana State.
Telangana State Integrated Common Entrance Exam 2019 – TS ICET Registration
The Telangana State Integrated Common Entrance Exam (TS ICET) is a State Level Entrance Exam conducted by the Kakatiya University (KU). The ICET Exam gives an opportunity to the students to get admissions for M.B.A. & M.C.A. Courses. Candidates who have completed their Graduation degree and willing to do Post Graduation degree are only eligible to apply for this TS ICET Exam 2019. The online registrations have already started. So, Aspirants who wish to do their PG degree in Management & Computer Applications may apply online before completion of the last date. The TS ICET Online Application will be available on the site from March 2019.
TS ICET 2019 Application Fee
The Candidates need to pay the non-refundable fee of Rs. 650/- in online mode only. The process of fee payment differs according to the method of Payment. The fee should be deposited using Credit/ Debit Card or at TSOnline Centers/ Citizen Service Centers, e-Seva Centers in the Telangana state. Once you have paid the TS ICET Online Application Fee, you can complete your further process. Candidates paying the fee after the last date need to pay the application fee along with the late fee. The TSICET Application fee is not the same for all categories.
- For SC/ST Candidates: Rs.450/-.
- For Unreserved: Rs.650/-.
Important Dates for TSICET Application 2019 – icet.tsche.ac.in
|TS ICET 2019 Application Form|
|Name of the Event||Important Dates|
|Notification released date||February 2019.|
|Starting Date to fill Online Application||March 2019.|
|Closing date for submission of the Application Form without late fee||April 2019.|
|Last Date to fill the Application Form with the late fee of Rs. 500||May 2019.|
|Closing date of online application receipt with late fee of Rs.2,000/-||May 2019.|
|Online Application last date with late fee of Rs.5,000/-||May 2019.|
|Last Date to fill the Application Form with the late fee of Rs. 10,000/-||May 2019.|
The Important Dates for TSICET Exam 2019 are mentioned in the table below.
Guidelines for filling Telangana TS ICET 2019 Online Application
- Firstly, visit the official website, i.e., icet.tsche.ac.in
- Read the TS ICET 2019 Notification carefully before applying online.
- Click on ‘Apply Online’ tab.
- Registration Fee Payment Procedure Page will appear on the screen.
- Then select the appropriate mode of fee payment.
- After fee payment, Click Proceed to fill Online Application.
- Then upload recent passport size photograph and signature in the given format.
- Submit the application form before the due date.
- A unique Registration Id will be generated after the submission of the application form.
- Finally, take a printout of the TS ICET Application form for future use.
How to fill TS ICET 2019 Application Form?
A good news for the candidates who are waiting to apply for Telangana ICET 2019 Exam: TSCHE started the TS ICET Online Application Form Link in March 2019. Follow the given links for TSICET Apply Online. The TS ICET Registration step by step process given in following sections.
Telangana ICET Registration Process – icet.tsche.ac.in
- TS ICET Fee Payment.
- Telangana ICET Application Form/ TS ICET Registration.
- Submit TS ICET 2019 Application Form.
- Print TS ICET Online Application.
TS ICET Fee Payment Process
- First of all, go through the enclosed link of icet.tsche.ac.in
- Click on the Apply Online in Home Page.
Telangana ICET Application Fee
- For SC/ ST Candidates: Rs.450/-.
- For Other Candidates: Rs.650/-.
- Candidates can pay your ICET Telangana ICET Application Fee through TS Online/ AP Online/ mee-Seva(e-Seva)/ Debit Card/ Credit Card.
TS ICET Registration/ Telangana ICET Application Form
- After successful payment of Telangana ICET Fee Payment, you have to fill and submit the TS ICET Online Application Form 2019.
- If you have paid the fee through AP Online/ TS Online/ e-Seva, you can click on the respective link and submit the ICET Application.
- Else, click on click here to pay online using Debit/ Credit Card and submit the online application.
Submit Telangana ICET 2019 Online Application
- Upload the required documents such as Photograph, Application Fee Receipt, etc while filling TS ICET Application Form.
- Finally, submit your Telangana ICET Application and complete TS ICET Registration process.
Print TS ICET 2019 Online Application
- After successful TS ICET Registration, you need to download and save the Telangana ICET Online Application Form 2019 for future reference.
- You can also take a print out of the Telangana Integrated Common Entrance Test 2019 Application Form from the “View/ Print Submitted Application Form” link in the Home Page.
TS ICET 2019 Application – Direct Link
TSICET 2019 Exam Centres – TS Online
The TS ICET 2019 examination will be held at the following 16 Regional Test Centers in the Telangana State. KU will send the ICET Admit cards for the applicants a few days before the exam.
Pre-requisites for Telangana State ICET 2019 Application Form
Students applying for this TS ICET 2019 Exam need to arrange the following documents before filling the Telangana State ICET 2019 Online Application.
- Payment Transaction ID Receipt, if the payment is made through the E- Seva /TS Online Payment Centers.
- SSC or Equivalent Certificate.
- Date of Birth certificate.
- Residence certificate issued by MRO or Competent Authority for the proof of residents.
- Income certificate of Parents published by the MRO/ Competent Authority.
- Caste Certificate if the candidate belongs to Reserved category.
- Special Category Certificate issued by the Competent Authority for NCC, PH, Sports, CAP, etc. categories.
NOTE: For more details regarding the TS ICET 2019 Examination, refer icet.tsche.ac.in
Start Preparation after checking ICET Syllabus & Latest Exam Pattern, download TS ICET Previous Papers PDF: