TS ICET Online Application Process 2021 is going to start on 07 April 2021. Candidates can obtain the Telangana ICET Application Process in the below sections of this article. Aspirants can submit the TS ICET 2021 Application Form on or before the last date, i.e., 15 June 2021. The Online Applications for TSICET are available at the official website that is icet.tsche.ac.in.
TS ICET Exam Details
- 1 TS ICET Online Application 2021
- 1.1 (Telangana State Council of Higher Education) TSCHE ICET Application
- 1.2 Telangana State Integrated Common Entrance Exam 2021 – TS ICET Registration
- 1.3 TS ICET 2021 Application Fee
- 1.4 Important Dates for TSICET Application 2021 – icet.tsche.ac.in
- 1.5 Guidelines for filling Telangana TS ICET 2021 Online Application
- 1.6 How to fill TS ICET 2021 Application Form?
- 1.6.1 Telangana ICET Registration Process – icet.tsche.ac.in
- 1.6.2 TSICET 2021 Exam Centres – TS Online
- 1.6.3 Pre-requisites for Telangana State ICET 2021 Application Form
TS ICET Online Application 2021
TS ICET 2021 Notification will be released by the Kakatiya University, Warangal on behalf of TSCHE on 03 April 2021. The procedure for applying online for TS ICET Exam 2021 is available on our site, i.e., www.tsicet.co.in Candidates who were eagerly waiting for Telangana ICET Exam 2021 can check the notification from the link attached below. The Registrations for TS ICET Online Application 2021 start on 07 April 2021. The deadline to submit TS ICET 2021 Application Form will be on 15 June 2021.
(Telangana State Council of Higher Education) TSCHE ICET Application
The Telangana Government established the Telangana State Council of Higher Education commonly known as TSCHE in the year 2014. TSCHE was formed with the seven universities after the division of Telangana and the Andhra Pradesh States. TSCHE Telangana conducts various entrance tests namely EAMCET, ICET, EdCET, ECET, PGECET for the candidates residing in the Telangana State.
Telangana State Integrated Common Entrance Exam 2021 – TS ICET Registration
The Telangana State Integrated Common Entrance Exam (TS ICET) is a State Level Entrance Exam conducted by the Kakatiya University (KU). The ICET Exam gives an opportunity to the students to get admissions for M.B.A. & M.C.A. Courses. Candidates who have completed their Graduation degree and willing to do Post Graduation degree are only eligible to apply for this TS ICET Exam 2021. The online registrations have already started. So, Aspirants who wish to do their PG degree in Management & Computer Applications may apply online before completion of the last date. The TS ICET Online Application will be available on the site from 07 April 2021.
TS ICET 2021 Application Fee
The Candidates need to pay the non-refundable fee of Rs. 650/- in online mode only. The process of fee payment differs according to the method of Payment. The fee should be deposited using Credit/ Debit Card or at TSOnline Centers/ Citizen Service Centers, e-Seva Centers in the Telangana state. Once you have paid the TS ICET Online Application Fee, you can complete your further process. Candidates paying the fee after the last date need to pay the application fee along with the late fee. The TSICET Application fee is not the same for all categories.
- For SC/ST Candidates: Rs.450/-.
- For Unreserved: Rs.650/-.
Important Dates for TSICET Application 2021 – icet.tsche.ac.in
|TS ICET 2021 Apply Online|
|Name of the Event||Important Dates|
|Notification released date||03 April 2021|
|Starting Date to fill Online Application||07 April 2021|
|Closing date for submission of the Application Form without late fee||15 June 2021|
|Closing date to apply with late fee of Rs. 250/-||30 June 2021|
|Last Date to fill the Application Form with the late fee of Rs. 500||15 July 2021|
|Last Date for Registration of Online Application Form with a Late Fee Rs. 1000/-||11 August 2021|
|TS ICET Exam Dates||19 August 2021 and 20 August 2021|
The Important Dates for TSICET Exam 2021 are mentioned in the table below.
Guidelines for filling Telangana TS ICET 2021 Online Application
- Firstly, visit the official website, i.e., icet.tsche.ac.in
- Read the TS ICET 2021 Notification carefully before applying online.
- Click on ‘Apply Online’ tab.
- Registration Fee Payment Procedure Page will appear on the screen.
- Then select the appropriate mode of fee payment.
- After fee payment, Click Proceed to fill Online Application.
- Then upload recent passport size photograph and signature in the given format.
- Submit the application form before the due date.
- A unique Registration Id will be generated after the submission of the application form.
- Finally, take a printout of the TS ICET Application form for future use.
How to fill TS ICET 2021 Application Form?
A good news for the candidates who are waiting to apply for Telangana ICET 2021 Exam: TSCHE started the TS ICET Online Application Form Link in 07 April 2021. Follow the given links for TSICET Apply Online. The TS ICET Registration step by step process given in following sections.
Telangana ICET Registration Process – icet.tsche.ac.in
- TS ICET Fee Payment.
- Telangana ICET Application Form/ TS ICET Registration.
- Submit TS ICET 2021 Application Form.
- Print TS ICET Online Application.
TS ICET Fee Payment Process
- First of all, go through the enclosed link of icet.tsche.ac.in
- Click on the Apply Online in Home Page.
Telangana ICET Application Fee
- For SC/ ST Candidates: Rs.450/-.
- For Other Candidates: Rs.650/-.
- Candidates can pay your ICET Telangana ICET Application Fee through TS Online/ AP Online/ mee-Seva(e-Seva)/ Debit Card/ Credit Card.
TS ICET Registration/ Telangana ICET Application Form
- After the successful payment of Telangana ICET Fee Payment, you have to fill and submit the TS ICET Online Application Form 2021.
- If you have paid the fee through AP Online/ TS Online/ e-Seva, you can click on the respective link and submit the ICET Application.
- Else, click on click here to pay online using Debit/ Credit Card and submit the online application.
Submit Telangana ICET 2021 Online Application
- Upload the required documents such as Photograph, Application Fee Receipt, etc while filling TS ICET Application Form.
- Finally, submit your Telangana ICET Application and complete the TS ICET Registration process.
Print TS ICET 2021 Online Application
- After successful TS ICET Registration, you need to download and save the Telangana ICET Online Application Form 2021 for future reference.
- You can also take a print out of the Telangana Integrated Common Entrance Test 2021 Application Form from the “View/ Print Submitted Application Form” link in the Home Page.
TS ICET 2021 Application Form – Direct Link
TSICET 2021 Exam Centres – TS Online
The TS ICET 2021 examination will be held at the following 16 Regional Test Centers in the Telangana State. KU will send the ICET Admit cards for the applicants a few days before the exam.
Pre-requisites for Telangana State ICET 2021 Application Form
Students applying for this TS ICET 2021 Exam need to arrange the following documents before filling the Telangana State ICET 2021 Online Application.
- Payment Transaction ID Receipt, if the payment is made through the E- Seva /TS Online Payment Centers.
- SSC or Equivalent Certificate.
- Date of Birth certificate.
- Residence certificate issued by MRO or Competent Authority for the proof of residents.
- Income certificate of Parents published by the MRO/ Competent Authority.
- Caste Certificate if the candidate belongs to the Reserved category.
- Special Category Certificate issued by the Competent Authority for NCC, PH, Sports, CAP, etc. categories.
NOTE: For more details regarding the TS ICET 2021 Examination, refer icet.tsche.ac.in
Start Preparation after checking ICET Syllabus & Latest Exam Pattern, download TS ICET Previous Papers PDF: