TS ICET 2017 Required Documents list For Counselling is available here. People who are going to attend Telangana ICET Certificate Verification have to submit Academic Certificates & Identity Documents at the counselling centre.
TS ICET Exam Details
- 1 Telangana ICET 2017 Required Documents List – Certificate Verification
- 1.1 TS ICET 2017 Required Documents List Certificate Verification
- 1.2 Required Certificates for PH/CAP/NCC/Sports/Minority Candidates
Telangana ICET 2017 Required Documents List – Certificate Verification
The Telangana Integrated Common Entrance Test Counselling will be started after the ICET results are released. Qualified Candidates have to attend to ICET Counselling to get Admission in required college/University as per your rank. People who are searching for Documents list for Telangana Integrated Common Entrance Test have to check here. We provide a complete list of Necessary Certificates & Documents for Telangana ICET Counselling 2017. Before you attend for the certificate verification process check the list of documents to be submitted. Check Telangana ICET Exam Important Dates.
WHAT IS ICET?
ICET means Telangana State Integrated Common Entrance Test. It conducts to fill admission of MBA & MCA courses. TS ICET Qualified candidates can get a seat in Master of business Administration or Master of Computer Application colleges & universities in Telangana State. This Test is valid for a period of 1 year only. So, the people who qualified in ICET 2017 are eligible to get Post graduation Admission for the Academic year 2017-18. Telangana MBA & MCA common entrance test is conducted by Kakatiya University, on behalf of Telangana State Council of Higher Education(TSCHE), Hyderabad.
TS ICET 2017 Required Documents List Certificate Verification
Are you searching for TSICET Counselling required Document list?
You are in right place to get complete details regarding ICET counselling, Relevant documents, Counselling Procedure, Colleges List & Codes, Last rank wise colleges list & all other important details regarding Telangana ICET 2017. The Following are the necessary documents that are submitted at the time of Telangana ICET Certificate Verification 2017. Candidates are advised not to forget any single document in the below list because very document are mandatory to submit at the helpline centres.
Documents required for TS ICET MBA MCA Counselling
- TSICET 2017 Admit Card
- Telangana ICET 2017 Rank Card.
- Intermediate Marks Memo
- Degree Marks Memos.
- Pass Certificate.
- S.S.C or its equivalent Marks list.
- Study Certificates of IX to Degree.
- Residence Certificate (incase where the candidate has no institutionalised education), in the case of a non-local candidates residential certificate of either of parents in Telangana for 10 years excluding the period of employment outside Telangana from the competent authority.
- Income Certificate issued after 01.01.2017, Aadhar Card, Caste Certificate issued by competent authority and also PH/CAP/NCC/Sports/Minority Certificate if applicable.
Required Certificates for PH/CAP/NCC/Sports/Minority Candidates
NCC & Sports
To produce Original Certificates issued by competent authorities.
SSC TC containing Minority Status or Certificate from the Head Master
- Certificate issued by Zilla Sainik Welfare Officer.
- Identity card.
- Discharge book (Incase of Ex-Service men).
- Service Certificate (incase of Service Men) issued by Competent Authority for verification.
- Candidates whose parents are domiciled in Telangana based on the Permanent Address/Home Town declared by them while joining the service and as recorded in their Service Register are alone eligible to be considered under “CAP” Category.
- Certificate issued by District Medical Board.
- Candidates with 40% and above disability are only eligible.
A Certificate issued by the competent authority of their place of Residence.
All original certificates and 2 sets of Xerox copies are required for ICET Counselling