TSICET Counselling Procedure 2017 is available here. People who qualified in Telangana ICET 2017 can check Telangana ICET Web Counselling steps & change of options at www.tsicet.org
TS ICET Exam Details
- 1 TSICET Counselling Procedure 2017
- 2 Documents required for attending TS ICET MBA MCA Counselling
TSICET Counselling Procedure 2017
The TSICET Counselling process is changed before 2 years. The web counselling is introduced instead of offline counselling. The Telangana Integrated Common Entrance Test Counselling will be started after released the ICET results. Qualified Candidates have to attend to ICET counselling to get Admission on required college/University as per your rank. People who are searching for Documents list for Telangana Integrated Common Entrance Test have to check here. We provide a complete list of Necessary Certificates & Documents for Telangana ICET Counselling 2017 & TSICET Counselling Procedure is given here.
WHAT IS ICET?
ICET means Telangana State Integrated Common Entrance Test. It conducts to fill admission of MBA & MCA courses. TSICET Qualified candidates can get a seat in Master of business Administration or Master of Computer Application colleges & universities in Telangana State. This Test is valid for 1 year. So the people who qualified in ICET 2017 are eligible to get Post graduation Admission for the Academic year 2017-18. Telangana MBA & MCA common entrance test is conducted by Kakatiya University, on behalf of Telangana State Council of Higher Education(TSCHE), Hyderabad.
Kakatiya University is at Warangal. It works on behalf of Telangana State Council of Higher Education (TSCHE), Hyderabad. Kakatiya University conducted ICET exam in 2005, 2006, 2012, 2013, 2014 for AP & TS. It did the Integrated Common Entrance Test for Telangana in the year 2015 for the first time. The word “Kakatiya” means an emotional chord in the hearts of the Telugu people. Kakatiya University is established in the year 19th August 1976. It is started to fulfill the dreams of students of Telangana Region for higher education. The development of the University over the years has been gradual but impressive. The University was initially accredited with B+ grade by the NAAC in 2002 and reaccredited with ‘A’ grade in the year 2008. This University is placed about 650 acres. Now it has established 24 departments in 4 colleges on the campus with a network of ten constituent colleges and 471 affiliated colleges.
The people who qualified in ICET Exam have to attend for certificate verification & then web counselling. The ICET is conducted for filling MBA & MCA admissions in the state of Telangana. The TSICET Counselling Procedure is given here.
- First of all, the candidates must attend for ICET Counselling Rank wise as we are given.
- Documents verification is done by officials.
- Candidates need to register at the time of counselling with required details.
- The web options will be activated after 2 days from Counseling dates.
- Choose web options with proper college codes.
- Seat allocation.
- Take print out of Allotment order and take a stamp from helpline center.
- Pay the fee in respective banks/colleges
- Students to collect their allotment letter and fee receipt.
- Admissions in allotted colleges.
Documents required for attending TS ICET MBA MCA Counselling
Certificates to be produced by All Candidates:
- TSICET 2015 Hall Ticket & Rank Card.
- Degree Marks Memos and Pass Certificate.
- Intermediate Marks Memo.
- S.S.C or its equivalent Marks memo.
- IX to Degree Study Certificates.
- Residence Certificate (in case where the candidate has no institutionalized education), in case of the non-local candidates residential certificate of either of parents in Telangana for 10 years excluding the period of employment outside Telangana from the competent authority.
- Income Certificate issued after 01.01.2015, Aadhar Card, Caste Certificate issued by competent authority and also PH/CAP/NCC/Sports/Minority Certificate if applicable.
Certificates to be produced by PH/CAP/NCC/Sports/Minority Candidates:
- Certificate issued by District Medical Board.
- Candidates with 40% and above disability are only eligible.
NCC & Sports:
To produce Original Certificates issued by competent authorities.
SSC TC containing Minority Status or Certificate from the Head Master
- Certificate issued by Zilla Sainik Welfare Officer.
- Identity card.
- Discharge book (In case of Ex-Service men).
- Service Certificate (In case of Service Men) issued by Competent Authority for verification.
- Candidates whose parents are domiciled in Telangana based on the Permanent Address/Home Town declared by them while joining the service and as recorded in their Service Register are alone eligible to be considered under “CAP” Category.
A Certificate issued by the competent authority of their place of Residence.
All original certificates and 2 sets of Xerox copies are required for ICET counselling.