TSICET Counselling Procedure 2017 is available here. People who qualified in Telangana ICET 2017 can check Telangana ICET Web Counselling steps & change of options at tsicet.nic.in You can also check the Step by step process for Exercising options, changing options in the Web Counselling.
TS ICET Exam Details
- 1 TSICET Counselling Procedure 2017
TSICET Counselling Procedure 2017
The TSICET Counselling process changed before 2 years. The Telangana ICET Web Counselling introduced instead of offline counselling. The Telangana Integrated Common Entrance Test Counselling started after the ICET results announcement. Qualified Candidates have to attend to ICET counselling to get Admission on required college/University as per your rank. People who are searching for Documents list for Telangana Integrated Common Entrance Test have to check here. We provide a complete list of Necessary Certificates & Documents for Telangana ICET Counselling 2017 & TSICET Counselling Procedure explained in detail here.
WHAT IS ICET?
ICET means Telangana State Integrated Common Entrance Test. It conducts to fill admission of MBA & MCA courses. TSICET Qualified candidates can get a seat in Master of business Administration or Master of Computer Application colleges & universities in Telangana State. This Test is valid for 1 year. So the people who qualified in ICET 2017 are eligible to get Post graduation Admission for the Academic year 2017-18. Telangana MBA & MCA common entrance test is conducted by Kakatiya University, on behalf of Telangana State Council of Higher Education(TSCHE), Hyderabad.
Kakatiya University TS ICET 2017 Counselling
Kakatiya University is at Warangal. It works on behalf of Telangana State Council of Higher Education (TSCHE), Hyderabad. Kakatiya University conducted ICET exam in 2005, 2006, 2012, 2013, 2014 for AP & TS. It did the Integrated Common Entrance Test for Telangana in the year 2015 for the first time. The word “Kakatiya” means an emotional chord in the hearts of the Telugu people. Kakatiya University is established in the year 19th August 1976.
The development of the University over the years has been gradual but impressive. The University initially accredited with B+ grade by the NAAC in 2002 and reaccredited with ‘A’ grade in the year 2008. This University is placed about 650 acres. Now it has established 24 departments in 4 colleges on the campus with a network of ten constituent colleges and 471 affiliated colleges.
The people who qualified in ICET Exam have to attend for certificate verification & then web counselling. The ICET is conducted for filling MBA & MCA admissions in the state of Telangana. The TSICET Counselling Procedure given here.
Step by step process of Telangana ICET Counselling
- First of all, the candidates must attend for ICET Counselling Rank wise.
- Documents verification done by officials.
- Candidates need to register at the time of counselling with required details.
- The web options will be activated after 2 days from Counseling dates.
- Choose web options with proper college codes.
- Seat allocation.
- Take print out of Allotment order and take a stamp from helpline center.
- Pay the fee in respective banks/colleges
- Students to collect their allotment letter and fee receipt.
- Finally, Admissions in allotted colleges.
Documents Required for attending TS ICET MBA MCA Counselling
- TSICET 2017 Hall Ticket & Rank Card.
- Degree Marks Memos and Pass Certificate.
- Intermediate Marks Memo.
- S.S.C or its equivalent Marks memo.
- IX to Degree Study Certificates.
- Residence Certificate (in the case where the candidate has no institutionalized education), in the case of the non-local candidate’s residential certificate of either of parents in Telangana for 10 years excluding the period of employment outside Telangana from the competent authority.
- Income Certificate issued after 01.01.2015, Aadhar Card, Caste Certificate issued by competent authority and also PH/CAP/NCC/Sports/Minority Certificate if applicable.
TS ICET Web Counselling Process – Exercising TS ICET Web Options
- After attending the TS ICET Counselling in your alloted center, you have to exercise web options.
- For Exercising the TS ICET Web Options login into the official website tsicet.nic.in
- Register using the Mobile Number.
- Enter the System generated OTP to log in.
- Login and complete the registration steps.
- Choose the List of Colleges as per the rules.
- Verify the college list and submit the details.
Process for Changing TS ICET Web Options
- You may also have the choice to change the Web Option which you have already opted.
- Initially, Login with your details in the tsicet.nic.in website.
- Choose the Change Web Options.
- Select the Option which you want to select and modify it.
- Finally, submit the Options by checking carefully.