The TSICET Exam Pattern 2018 updated on this page. Candidates who are going to attend the Telangana MBA MCA Entrance Test can check the Latest Telangana ICET 2018 Pattern and Scheme of Examination. You may also check official website for further more details.
TS ICET Exam Details
TSICET Exam Pattern 2018 – icet.tsche.ac.in
Telangana State Integrated Common Entrance Test (TSICET) is conducted by the Telangana State Council of Higher Education to check the candidate’s ability to think systematically, to use the mathematical and verbal skills and to provide admission into MBA/MCA Programme. So the Candidates need to check the TSICET 2018 Exam Pattern to perform well on the Entrance Exam. By checking the Test pattern for Telangana ICET Exam 2018 candidates can assess the No of Questions asked from different Subjects and weightage of each Subject. This TSICET Exam pattern emphasizes accuracy.
Telangana ICET 2018 Test Pattern
Telangana State Integrated Common Entrance Test is an Objective Type Test consists of Multiple Choice Questions. Among the Given Four Options, Candidates should choose one Correct Option. There is no negative Marking for the Wrong Answer, but no Marks are awarded for the Wrong Answer.
Pattern of the Telangana State Integrated Common Entrance Test 2018
TSICET 2018 Exam Consists of 200 Multiple Choice Questions each carries one Mark and the Total Duration exam is 2 1/2 Hours, i.e., 150 Minutes. These Questions are asked from various Subjects. We can say Features of TSICET Exam 2018 Briefly as follows.
- Telangana ICET Exam Consists of 200 Objective type Multiple Choice Questions.
- The Total Duration of Exam is 2 1/2 hours, i.e.,150 minutes.
- In this Exam Questions are asked from various subjects in Three Sections.
- The Total Marks of this TS ICET Exam are 200.
TS ICET 2018 Exam Pattern
For the Candidates waiting for TSICET Notification Telangana State Council of Higher Education has published this Notification recently in February 2018. Online Registration links also activated in March 2018. So Interested Candidates should apply for Telangana ICET 2018 Exam as soon as possible without waiting for the last date. Candidates advised checking the complete Notification before applying for this Entrance Exam to check TSICET 2018 Exam Pattern and Eligibility.
Exam Pattern of TSICET 2018
|1.||Written Test||A||Analytical Ability||75||75||2 Hours 30 Minutes (150 Minutes)|
TS ICET 2018 Syllabus
TSICET 2018 Syllabus is available here. Check the Complete Telangana ICET Syllabus and TSICET 2018 Exam Pattern to Prepare well for the exam.
- Data Sufficiency.
- Problem Solving.
- Sequences and Series.
- Data Analysis.
- Coding and Decoding Problems.
- Date, Time & Arrangement Problems.
- Mathematical Ability.
- Arithmetical Ability.
- Algebraical and Geometrical Ability.
- Statistical Ability.
- Communication Ability.
- Business and Computer terminology.
- Functional Grammar.
- Reading Comprehension (3 Passages).
For Complete Syllabus and Model Papers for Telangana ICET 2018 Exam check below link
General Instructions to the Candidates:
Some Important Instructions to the Candidates which have to be followed by the candidate while attending the exam.
- Candidates should carry a Ball Point Pen (Blue or Black) into the examination hall.
- Should not bring any other material including the instructions booklet, Papers, Cell Phones, etc., into the examination hall.
- Must sit in their allotted places till the completion of the examination.
- Candidates advised to go through the instructions given for marking the answers and other entries on the Optical Mark Reader (OMR) answer sheet thoroughly.
- Should return the OMR Answer Sheet and data card to the invigilator.
- Candidates shall mark the correct answer in Optical Mark Reader (OMR) answer sheet by darkening the appropriate circle with Ball Point Pen (Blue or Black).