TSICET Notification 2019 will be released on 21st February 2019. Interested candidates can apply for the Telangana State ICET Exam 2019 through Online. Willing Aspirants must apply for the TS Integrated Common Entrance Test 2019 before 29th April (without Late Fee). Applicants can go to the following section to get Telangana State ICET Exam 2019 details such are TS ICET Application Process, Application fee, Exam Pattern, Eligibility and Important Dates. Check icet.tsche.ac.in for more updates of TSICET 2019.
TS ICET Exam Dates Announced. Telangana ICET 2019 will be Scheduled on 23rd & 24th May 2019. Application will be Started from 7th March 2019.
TS ICET 2019 Notification Release Date: 21st February
TS ICET Exam Details
- 1 TSICET Notification 2019 – icet.tsche.ac.in
- 1.1 TS ICET 2019 Notification
- 1.2 Telangana ICET 2019 Eligibility Criteria
- 1.3 TS ICET Notification 2019 details
- 1.4 Telangana State ICET 2019 Online Application
- 1.5 TS ICET 2019 New Syllabus & Exam Pattern
- 1.6 Download TS ICET 2019 Notification PDF
TSICET Notification 2019 – icet.tsche.ac.in
TS ICET 2019 Notification is going to be announced by the Telangana State Council of Higher Education, Hyderabad. As we all know, ICET Notification is to provide admissions for the graduates into M.B.A. and M.C.A. courses of all the Universities and their affiliated colleges in Telangana State. Kakatiya University, Warangal is going to be conducting the Telangana State Integrated Common Entrance Test (TSICET) for the academic year 2019 – 2020 on behalf of Telangana State Council of Higher Education.
Candidates who are eagerly waiting for the TS ICET Notification 2019 can apply Online mode. Interested candidates can check the complete details of Telangana ICET 2019 Exam such are the application fee, eligibility, online application process, important dates. Willing applicants submit the Telangana ICET 2019 Online Applications at the official website on or before the last date. TSICET 2019 Online Registration is available from 7th March 2019. Hence, candidates can also apply in May 2019 with Late Fee.
TS ICET 2019 Notification
|TSICET Exam 2019|
|Name of Board||Kakatiya University, Warangal.|
|Name of Exam||Telangana State Integrated Common Entrance Test.|
|Exam Level||State Level.|
|Application Registration Starts from||7th March 2019.|
|Application Last date||29th April 2019.|
|Exam Date||23rd & 24th May 2019.|
|Official Website||www.tsicet.org / www.kakatiya.ac.in / icet.tsche.ac.in|
Telangana ICET 2019 Eligibility Criteria
Aspirants who are going to apply for the Telangana State ICET 2019 Exam should check eligibility criteria issued by the officials. We have provided the required TSICET Notification eligibility conditions such are educational qualifications & age limit.
Educational Qualification for TS ICET 2019
- For MBA: Candidates Should complete Bachelors Degree from a recognized College of minimum three years duration with at least 50% marks (45% marks in case of reserved categories) in the qualifying examination.
- For MCA: Candidates Should complete Bachelors Degree from a recognized College of minimum three years duration with at least 50% marks (45% marks in case of reserved categories) in the qualifying examination with Mathematics at 10+2 level.
TS ICET Notification 2019 details
TS ICET Exam Fee 2019
Candidates have to pay the Application Fee or Late Fee if applicable to TS/AP Online Centers/Citizen Service Centers, e-Seva Centers in T.S. & A.P. Aspirants can also pay the fee through Credit Card/Debit Card/ Net Banking.
- For SC/ST Candidates: Rs. 450/-
- For Others: Rs. 650/-
- Applicants can apply for the TS ICET Exam in May with the late fee.
- So, it is better to apply as early as possible.
Telangana State ICET 2019 Online Application
Candidates can check the TSICET Notification Application Process 2019 here. We have provided the step by step ICET online application process in this section. Aspirants have to apply through Online Mode Only. Online Registration for the TS ICET 2019 is available from 7th March to 29th April without any Late Fee. Candidates can also apply up to May 2019 with a late fee of Rs. 10,000/-. The Board will reject the applications which are sent after the last date.
How to apply Online for TS ICET 2019?
- Firstly, log on to the official website icet.tsche.ac.in
- Click on “Apply Online.”
- Then, pay the Registration Fee using any of the Modes Mentioned on the Website.
- After Successful Completion of Fee Payment Proceed with Application Form Filling.
- Therefore, Enter your Payment Reference ID & Transaction ID and proceed with filling the Application with Complete Details.
- Finally, submit the Application and Take Printout of the Application for future reference.
Regardless of all this process, candidates can apply for TS ICET 2019 with one click on the below link. So, to Apply Online for Telangana State Integrated Common Entrance Test 2019 click on the below link. Do not forget to follow the Instructions while filling ICET Application Form.
Important Dates for TS ICET 2019 – TS ICET Notification 2019
Candidates can check the Telangana ICET 2019 important dates here.
- 2019 ICET Notification issued Date: 21st February 2019.
- Starting Date for Submission of Online Application: 7th March 2019.
- Last Date for Submission of Online Application:
- (Without Late Fee) Only Registration Fee: 29th April 2019.
- With Late Fee of Rs. 500/- + Registration Fee: 6th May 2019.
- With Late Fee of Rs. 2,000/- + Registration Fee: 11th May 2019.
- With a Late fee of Rs. 5,000/- + Registration Fee: 15th May 2019.
- With a Late fee of Rs. 10,000/- + Registration Fee: 18th May 2019.
- TSICET 2019 Exam date: 23rd & 24th May 2019.
Check List of Telangana ICET Exam 2019 Important Dates
Regional Test Centers for TS ICET Exam 2019
TS ICET 2019 New Syllabus & Exam Pattern
TSICET Exam Conducting Institute may change the Syllabus and Exam Pattern every year. So, candidates applying for the ICET Exam has to check the ICET Syllabus and Exam to prepare and perform well in the Exam. For those candidates who have applied for the TSICET Notification 2019, here we are providing the complete Syllabus and Exam Pattern.
TS ICET Syllabus:
- Data Sufficiency.
- Problem Solving.
- Mathematical Ability.
- Arithmetical Ability.
- Statistical Ability.
- Communication Ability.
TS ICET 2019 Exam Pattern:
- Total Questions: 200.
- The medium of Test: English.
- Exam Duration: 2.5 hours.
|Section||Subject||Number of Questions|
|Section- A||Analytical Ability||75 Questions|
|Section-B||Mathematical Ability||75 Questions|
|Section-C||Communication Ability||50 Questions|
Download TS ICET 2019 Notification PDF
The candidates who wish to apply for the TS ICET Exam can download and go through the TSICET Notification 2019 carefully. Don’t miss even a single line. If happens, you may have to face some issues later. Be cool and apply online for the Telangana MBA MCA Entrance Exam after reading the notification and important instructions completely.
Telangana ICET Exam Pattern 2019 & ICET Previous Papers
To start the exam preparation, initially, you need to check the Latest TS ICET Syllabus & Exam Pattern 2019. Download the Telangana ICET Previous Years Question Papers Pdf to know the difficulty levels of previous years ICET.
TS ICET Hall Ticket
In order to know your ICET Exam Center and Exam Date & Timings, you need to Download Telangana ICET Exam Hall Ticket. Quick link to get the TS ICET Hall Ticket 2019 can be enclosed below.