TSICET Notification 2020 will be released on 08 March 2020. Interested candidates can apply for the Telangana State ICET Exam 2020 through Online. Willing Aspirants must apply for the TS Integrated Common Entrance Test 2020 before 10 June 2020 (extended) (without Late Fee). Applicants can go to the following section to get Telangana State ICET Exam 2020 details such are TS ICET Application Process, Application Fee, Exam Pattern, Eligibility and Important Dates. Check icet.tsche.ac.in for more updates of TSICET 2020.
TS ICET Exam Details
- 1 TSICET Notification 2020 – icet.tsche.ac.in
- 1.1 TS ICET 2020 Notification
- 1.2 Telangana ICET 2020 Eligibility Criteria
- 1.3 TS ICET Notification 2020 details
- 1.4 Telangana State ICET 2020 Online Application
- 1.5 TS ICET 2020 New Syllabus & Exam Pattern
- 1.6 Download TS ICET 2020 Notification PDF
TSICET Notification 2020 – icet.tsche.ac.in
TS ICET 2020 Notification is going to be announced by the Telangana State Council of Higher Education, Hyderabad. As we all know, ICET Notification is to provide admissions for the graduates into M.B.A. and M.C.A. courses of all the Universities and their affiliated colleges in Telangana State. Kakatiya University, Warangal is going to be conducting the Telangana State Integrated Common Entrance Test (TSICET) for the academic year 2020 – 2021 on behalf of Telangana State Council of Higher Education.
Candidates who are eagerly waiting for the TS ICET Notification 2020 can apply Online mode. Interested candidates can check the complete details of the Telangana ICET 2020 Exam such are the application fee, eligibility, online application process, important dates. Willing applicants submit the Telangana ICET 2020 Online Applications at the official website on or before the last date. TSICET 2020 Online Registration is available from 09 March 2020. Hence, candidates can also apply on 20th September 2020 with Late Fee of Rs.1000/-.
TS ICET 2020 Notification
|TSICET Exam 2020|
|Name of Board||Kakatiya University, Warangal.|
|Name of Exam||Telangana State Integrated Common Entrance Test.|
|Exam Level||State Level.|
|Application Registration Starts from||09 March 2020.|
|Application Last date||10 June 2020 (extended)|
|Closing date to apply with late fee of Rs. 500/-||June 2020|
|Last Date for Registration of Online Application Form with a Late Fee Rs. 1000/-||20th September 2020|
|Exam Date||30th September 2020 and 01st October 2020|
|Official Website||www.tsicet.org / www.kakatiya.ac.in / icet.tsche.ac.in|
Telangana ICET 2020 Eligibility Criteria
Aspirants who are going to apply for the Telangana State ICET 2020 Exam should check eligibility criteria issued by the officials. We have provided the required TSICET Notification eligibility conditions such are educational qualifications & age limit.
Educational Qualification for TS ICET 2020
- For MBA: Candidates Should complete Bachelors Degree from a recognized College of minimum three years duration with at least 50% marks (45% marks in case of reserved categories) in the qualifying examination.
- For MCA: Candidates Should complete Bachelors Degree from a recognized College of minimum three years duration with at least 50% marks (45% marks in case of reserved categories) in the qualifying examination with Mathematics at 10+2 level.
TS ICET Notification 2020 details
TS ICET Exam Fee 2020
Candidates have to pay the Application Fee or Late Fee if applicable to TS/AP Online Centers/Citizen Service Centers, e-Seva Centers in T.S. & A.P. Aspirants can also pay the fee through Credit Card/Debit Card/ Net Banking.
- For SC/ST Candidates: Rs. 450/-
- For Others: Rs. 650/-
- Applicants can apply for the TS ICET Exam in 20th September 2020 with the late fee Rs.1000/-.
- So, it is better to apply as early as possible.
Telangana State ICET 2020 Online Application
Candidates can check the TSICET Notification Application Process 2020 here. We have provided the step by step ICET online application process in this section. Aspirants have to apply through Online Mode Only. Online Registration for the TS ICET 2020 is available from 09 March 2020 without any Late Fee. Candidates can also apply up to 20th September 2020 with a late fee of Rs. 1000/-. The Board will reject the applications which are sent after the last date.
How to apply Online for TS ICET 2020?
- Firstly, log on to the official website icet.tsche.ac.in
- Click on “Apply Online.”
- Then, pay the Registration Fee using any of the Modes Mentioned on the Website.
- After Successful Completion of Fee Payment Proceed with Application Form Filling.
- Therefore, Enter your Payment Reference ID & Transaction ID and proceed with filling the Application with Complete Details.
- Finally, submit the Application and Take Printout of the Application for future reference.
Regardless of all this process, candidates can apply for TS ICET 2020 with one click on the below link. So, to Apply Online for Telangana State Integrated Common Entrance Test 2020 click on the below link. Do not forget to follow the instructions while filling ICET Application Form.
Important Dates for TS ICET 2020 – TS ICET Notification 2020
Candidates can check the Telangana ICET 2020 important dates here.
- 2020 ICET Notification issued Date: 08 March 2020.
- Starting Date for Submission of Online Application: 09 March 2020.
- Last Date for Submission of Online Application:
- (Without Late Fee) Only Registration Fee: 10 June 2020 (extended)
- With Late Fee of Rs. 500/- + Registration Fee: June 2020.
- Last Date for Registration of Online Application Form with a Late Fee Rs. 1000/-: 20th September 2020
- With Late Fee of Rs. 2,000/- + Registration Fee: September 2020.
- With a Late fee of Rs. 5,000/- + Registration Fee: September 2020
- With a Late fee of Rs. 10,000/- + Registration Fee: September 2020
- TSICET 2020 Exam date: 30th September 2020 and 01st October 2020
Check List of Telangana ICET Exam 2020 Important Dates
Regional Test Centers for TS ICET Exam 2020
TS ICET 2020 New Syllabus & Exam Pattern
TSICET Exam Conducting Institute may change the Syllabus and Exam Pattern every year. So, candidates applying for the ICET Exam has to check the ICET Syllabus and Exam to prepare and perform well in the Exam. For those candidates who have applied for the TSICET Notification 2020, here we are providing the complete Syllabus and Exam Pattern.
TS ICET Syllabus:
- Data Sufficiency.
- Problem Solving.
- Mathematical Ability.
- Arithmetical Ability.
- Statistical Ability.
- Communication Ability.
TS ICET 2020 Exam Pattern:
- Total Questions: 200.
- The medium of Test: English.
- Exam Duration: 2.5 hours.
|Section||Subject||Number of Questions|
|Section- A||Analytical Ability||75 Questions|
|Section-B||Mathematical Ability||75 Questions|
|Section-C||Communication Ability||50 Questions|
The candidates who wish to apply for the TS ICET Exam can download and go through the TSICET Notification 2020 carefully. Don’t miss even a single line. If it happens, you may have to face some issues later. Be cool and apply online for the Telangana MBA MCA Entrance Exam after reading the notification and important instructions completely.
Telangana ICET Exam Pattern 2020 & ICET Previous Papers
To start the exam preparation, initially, you need to check the Latest TS ICET Syllabus & Exam Pattern 2020. Download the Telangana ICET Previous Years Question Papers Pdf to know the difficulty levels of previous years ICET.
TS ICET Hall Ticket
In order to know your ICET Exam Center and Exam Date & Timings, you need to Download Telangana ICET Exam Hall Ticket. Quick link to get the TS ICET Hall Ticket 2020 can be enclosed below.