UP Bal Shramik Vidya Yojana Online Registration, Mukhyamantri Bal Shramik Vidya Yojana online application and know the benefits and goals and eligibility and papers of Mukhyamantri Bal Shramik Vidya Yojana. Yogi Adityanath, who is the Chief Minister of Uttar Pradesh, started the Chief Minister Bal Shramik Vidya Yojana to help the children of workers live a good life.
Under this plan, the government will help pay for the schooling of UP’s orphans and children of workers by giving them money. Under this plan, the state government will give each boy in the state Rs 1000 per month and each girl Rs 1200 per month. Dear friends, this post will tell you about UP Bal Shramik Vidya Yojana 2023. Read this piece until the end to find out everything you need to know about how to apply, who is eligible, what documents you need, etc.
UP Bal Shramik Vidya Yojana 2023
Under this plan, the Uttar Pradesh government will give extra help of Rs.6000 per year to working children in the state who are in the eighth, ninth, or tenth grade. This year, 2000 children will be helped by the UP Bal Shramik Vidya Yojana 2023. State beneficiaries who want to take advantage of this program will have to fill out an application.
With this UP Mazdoor Bal Shiksha Yojana, the children of workers will be able to live healthy and happy life. Children aged 8 to 18 should be in school or college, but because of bad working conditions, they are often forced to work. Through this Bal Shramik Vidya Yojana, these children will get help.
Motive of Chief Minister Child Labor Education Scheme 2023
As you know, many people in the state work hard to provide for their families. When children are forced to work to help pay for their families, it hurts both their physical and mental growth. The government of Uttar Pradesh will take another step in this direction today. Under the Mukhyamantri Bal Shramik Vidya Yojana 2023, the state government will give boys Rs 1000 and girls Rs 1200 each month to help pay for school.
With this, plans should be made for the children’s schooling, and this plan should help the working children have a bright future. And help the country move forward. The plan will give the children of workers money every month so that they don’t have to work as child laborers and can instead focus on their studies.
Benefits of Bal Shramik Vidhya Yojana 2023
- The poor children of Uttar Pradesh will get help from this program.
- Will go Under this plan, the state government will give each boy in the state Rs 1000 per month and each girl Rs 1200 per month.
- Under the Mukhyamantri Bal Shramik Vidya Yojana 2023, the government of Uttar Pradesh will give each child who works and is in class 8, 9, or 10 an extra Rs 6000 per year to help them go to school.
- People can sign up for this program by filling out the UP Bal Shramik Vidya Yojana 2020 Registration/Application Form on the official website, which will be up soon.
- As part of the official start of the UP Bal Shramik Yojana on June 12, 2020, money will be sent to more than 2,000 children to stop them from working.
- Under Uttar Pradesh Bal Shramik Vidya Yojana 2023, UP Mazdoor Bal Shiksha Yojana will be started to help more students and keep children from working as workers.
UP Bal Shramik Vidya Yojana Eligibility
- Under this plan, child laborers who live in Uttar Pradesh will also get help. At the moment, this scheme will help child laborers who work in 20 specific districts.
- The plan will only cover kids between the ages of 8 and 18.
- Under the plan, children without parents or with only one parent will be given preference.
- The plan will also give priority to children in the family whose parents are disabled, or at least one of them is disabled.
- Under the plan, children whose parents are sick with a serious sickness will also be given more attention.
How to Apply for Chief Minister Bal Shramik Vidya Yojana 2023?
If people in Uttar Pradesh want to take advantage of this program, they will have to wait because it just started and the application process hasn’t started yet. This program is called the Mukhyamantri Bal Shramik Vidya Yojana 2023. Has gone. When the government opens up the application process for this program, we’ll let you know through this post. Once the application process is open, you can apply for the UP Bal Shramik Vidya Yojana 2023 and get money from the government.
UP Bal Shramik Vidya Yojana Selection Process
- Under this plan, children will be found through surveys, inspections, village panchayats, local bodies, childline, and school management committees, all of which will be led by officers from the department in charge.
- If a child has a dangerous illness, he or she will be picked before other kids. The Chief Medical Officer will give you a certificate for this.
- If the head of the family is a woman and the family doesn’t own land, the 2011 Census list will be used to figure out who they are.
- A list of the chosen recipients is made and put on the official website portal’s e-tracking system.
- Startup Telangana Scheme 2023: Online Registration | Benefits | Eligibility Criteria | Track Status
- Jagananna Amma Vodi Scheme 2023: Online Registration | Eligibility Criteria | Documents | Benefits
UP Bal Shramik Vidya Yojana Helpline Number
So far, this plan, 0522-2245690-2234587, has not been given a toll-free or helpline number. If you want to use this, then you need to call this number. But you don’t have to do anything for the application. If your name is on the list of people chosen, the government will give you the rewards on its own.
Check our website for more updates.