UP Digi Shakti Portal Registration 2023 Free Laptop Tablet Vitran Yojana Swami Vivekanand Yuva Sashaktikaran Apply online, log in, and start the sign-up process. In our piece today, we will tell you everything you need to know about the UP Digi Shakti Portal Registration 2023 List, Login, and Sign Up Process. But to do that, you need to read our piece carefully from beginning to end. In this piece, we’ll tell you how to apply for this program online. Along with this, you will also be given step-by-step instructions on how to sign up. So that this plan is easy for you to use.
UP Digi Shakti Portal
Only kids in Uttar Pradesh are eligible for this program. Students in UP will be able to get free computers and smartphones through this program. Because of this, it’s now easy for you to get an education. The online mode makes it easy to apply for this tablet. The UP government will give you a copy of this table. Under this plan, the first tabs were given out on December 25, 2021. You can still apply for this plan, which makes it easy to do so.
Technology is a very important part of school for all kids today. That’s why this plan has been started for financial VC students. So that he can also do well in school with the help of technology. Through this plan, about 2 crore young people will be able to get these tablets. In the 100-day action plan, the UP government gave free tablets to 9.74 lakh kids under this program. Now, it should be easy for all of you students to finish your classes.
UP Digi Shakti Registration 2023
Yogi Adityanath, who is the Chief Minister of Uttar Pradesh, came up with this plan. Its main goal is to give UP’s young people more power and independence. This plan was started by the leader of the Samajwadi Party, Akhilesh Yadav. You can also use this tablet to do work for government and non-government groups. You can easily sign up for this plan by going to the official website.
Benefits of UP Digi Shakti 2023
- Through this plan, you will be provided with free tablets and smartphones.
- You can use this tab for your higher schooling.
- The first part of this plan was put into action on December 25, 2021, which was the birthday of previous Prime Minister Atal Bihari Vajpayee.
- Under this plan, 1 million tablets and smartphones were given to students in their last year.
- You can now easily finish your classes online.
Eligibility Criteria of UP Digi Shakti 2023
- People who live in Uttar Pradesh are the only ones who can apply.
- In the 10th and 12th grades, you must get at least 65% of the possible points.
- To apply, your family’s yearly income should be less than Rs 2 lakh.
- To apply, you must have gotten a good grade on the last test you took.
- Also, you shouldn’t be behind on applying for jobs.
- You can only use this for a small number of classes.
How to Register Online on Uttar Pradesh Digi Shakti Portal?
- To sign up, go to the official page.
- Then, on the home page, click “Sign Up.”
- After that, you’ll see a form appear in front of you.
- You have to fill out this form with all the information asked for.
- When you’re done typing, you have to click “submit.”
- After this, you will be given a registration number that is only for you.
- Your login password will also be sent to your phone via SMS.
- So, it’s easy to sign up for it.
How to Apply for Free Tablets on Uttar Pradesh Digi Shakti Portal?
- You have to sign up for this site first.
- Go to the official page if you have already signed up.
- On the home page of the site, click on “Apply for free tablets.”
- The entry form will then appear in front of you.
- Fill out this form with the information asked.
- Upload all the papers as well.
UP Digi Shakti Portal Registration 2023 Free Laptop Tablet Vitran Yojana Swami Vivekanand Yuva Sashaktikaran is a program to provide free computers and smartphones to students in Uttar Pradesh. It was started by Yogi Adityanath to give UP’s young people more power and independence. UP Digi Shakti 2023 provides free tablets and smartphones to students in Uttar Pradesh, who must meet eligibility criteria and have a good grade on their last test.
Check our website for more updates.